Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

There’s no sunset provision, Universal’s deal is indefinite, as long as they keep cutting royalty checks.

4 Likes

I think this sums up the agreement pretty well.

1 Like

There is no sunset on the deal. I think the only way out is if Universal doesn’t properly maintain the attractions. I think Len mention on Disney Dish at one point that Disney sends folks over to check regularly.

There does seem to be some weird gaps that allow Disney to use things like Guardians of the Galaxy, but I haven’t quite figured out why (or looked). I can only assume there must be other Marvel IP they can use.

Edit:. Work made for a slow response, so @Tall_Paul1 came through for us all

1 Like

So… if we diverted the Mississippi to flow down Bonnet Creek… :thinking:

3 Likes

Technically WDW is not directly east of any part of the Mississippi but south of US land that is. It’s more accurately southeast of the Mississippi. Deal null and void, right? East must mean literal east in the absense of further clarification. :wink:

1 Like

Exactly! 90 degrees/1600 mils or everything’s off.

1 Like

I don’t think your a bad fan, but I’m also considered a bad fan so that that as you will!

Welcome to the “other” side of fandom’s. The judge-y part is icky, but I loved that I learned so much from your thread. Plus, watching you become a fan was pretty cool! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m having fun with it and shocked at how invested I have become in a short time.

Not sure that will happen with other fandoms (superheroes, def not HP, etc), but this has been a fun journey.

2 Likes

Getting back on track, newest additions from recent trip:

(Not a cow.)

14 Likes

I really like the flower and garden one!

2 Likes

I can quit mugs whenever I want to (I don’t want to).

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m adding plates now

5 Likes

So can I (but I won’t)

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My :gift: from my business partner!

I am not going to mention the Un-birthday on the birthday thing. I’m incredibly touched that she even made the effort.

9 Likes

How nice! The mug is similar to one I’ve seen but I don’t think it’s the same. Let us know if you can drink from it easily. I bought the teas for my brother and SIL for Christmas with Micken/Minnie mugs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sooo excited about the teas! I’m a sucker for Earl Grey andthe Honey Chamomile looks so inviting right in the middle of allergy season!

1 Like

DH coming out in the clutch! Amazon delivery at 6:59pm

“I wine because I’m not at Disney”.

Nice work and completely unexpected! :heart::joy:

10 Likes

What a fabulous and thoughtful gift!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did you check to see if it was a same-day delivery option? Or did he think of it in advance!

2 Likes