Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

He was SO mad because apparently, it got delayed. He thought it was going to be pushed another day. When I asked point blank, he mumbled something about a couple of days ago. This was after convincing me on Monday that I wouldn’t be getting anything because works been crazy. He was sweet.

3 Likes

Awww! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I guess you can keep him, then. :joy:

2 Likes

I really want this mug, but I can already tell it would be difficult to drink out of. It’s also not dishwasher or microwave safe. Deal breaker. :confused:

6 Likes

repurpose it as a planter for some cat grass or a succulent? I think this came with fake plant. DD got it off shop Disney

9 Likes

That’s a fantastic idea!

4 Likes

Three of my favorite things: :coffee::european_castle::airplane:

6 Likes

Not a mug but I needed this one. Choice of soda or mint julep served on the side.

8 Likes

Batuu

Tatooine

Endor

Alderaan

14 Likes

What is going on with that last picture?! :open_mouth:

I find myself needing one of these mugs, but cannot decide.

2 Likes

death-star-alderaan

4 Likes

I did wonder about that LOL But I didn’t want to make assumptions. Still learning over here :wink:

2 Likes

You’re doing great!

2 Likes

I was a little short for free shipping when ordering the Star Wars mugs for @feep, so I panicked and added this one to the cart. Can’t resist this silly old bear.

10 Likes

I just watched Christopher Robin for the first time last week.

DS12 still hasn’t figured out why, since then, I hug him every time I walk by or why I burst into tears yesterday telling him he’s growing up too fast.

Today is my favorite day. Today is my favorite day. Today is my favorite day.

PS. The Endor mug shot was hysterical and I also love the Pooh mug.

4 Likes

Mother’s day gift for @alpha_foxtrot

14 Likes

I bring a smile whenever I go.

Is that close enough?

5 Likes

Not a mug. Disney hair decorations and a chubby board book I found at Costco. My GGD will love it

I was wearing the hair clips today at MK and a girl stopped to ask me where I got them. Here’s the link: Amazon.com : Large Metal Hair Claw Clips (2-Pack), Mickey Mouse Lady Thick Hair Barrette, Hollow Non-slip Hair Catch Jaw Clamp for Women Girls | Disney Fun : Beauty

7 Likes

I want this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO4psv-hKjL/?igshid=1q7ljobr010lp

5 Likes

So cool!

1 Like

YAY!

10 Likes