Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

I use giant mugs like that for oatmeal or soup or other hot liquidy things. Especially at work.

3 Likes

Are those things snacks, meals, or drinks, in your opinion? :thinking:

8 Likes

Same. I bought two of the Starbucks “Been There” Disney mugs this trip. (MK & HS) didn’t realize how much coffee they held. I have to take my thyroid meds on an empty stomach and not eat for an hour… All that coffee and no food led me to that wonderful thing that happens when you get older…
The game called “Is it anxiety, caffeine, or a heart attack?” :rofl:
I now only use them for tea.

7 Likes

GREAT idea! I regret giving them away now :laughing:

2 Likes

Is this cross thread contamination?

5 Likes

Tis :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes! They make excellent ramen mugs :ramen:

4 Likes

I adore this mug :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My daughter does this all the time! and makes those microwave mug cupcake things in them too :blush:

2 Likes

To be clear, @alpha_foxtrot is not complaining about the size. She is quite happy with the amount of coffee it holds. She is just surprised about the size.

4 Likes

Trick question! They are food.

4 Likes

Full confession… I don’t even drink coffee or tea! All my mugs are for other food or drink. They are also great ice cream cups. In that case, the bigger the better!

4 Likes

I like this, a lot!

3 Likes

These are my go-to mugs. I like the size and the fact that I can stack them, even if they arent the same series (been there, you are here, etc)

4 Likes

Here’s my Disney mug this morning…
(except in the State of Florida where it’s a Universal mug)

12 Likes

Ooh I’m not much into superheroes but I do love me some Spidey and this is a fantastic mug

(editing: I bet somehow being a Spidey fan makes me a bad superhero fan too LOL)

5 Likes

Thanks!
He’s the mandatory counterpoint to DW’s Wonder Woman mug.

1 Like

Funny I’m not into WW at all (though I did have the underoos back in the day).

I think it might be the whole Gal Godot thing :wink:

3 Likes

We are big Spidey fans also. Not big on the avengers though. Now if Disney does something with the X Men, we’d be super happy.
Although I don’t watch, and don’t like WandaVision, even though it’s an overlapping universe.
(Can you tell we are comic book nerds, :crazy_face:?)

6 Likes

Would they be able to do something with the X-Men at WDW?
I’m guessing no since UOR has that Storm in a Teacup attraction and Wolverine does Meet n Greets.

I wonder if there was a sunset provision on UOR’s monopoly on Marvel or if they scrap a Marvel-based attraction if that changes control of that specific IP.