Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

I just ordered this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I did too! I couldn’t help myself. I have a problem.

5 Likes

Just arrived today! Smaller than I anticipated, but I sort of forgot to check so that is on me. Seriously though, I have a problem.

9 Likes

Is that Snow White on the fourth side?

3 Likes

Snow White and Donald Duck :heart_eyes: I just got an email saying a late UPS trailer arrival has pushed my mug back until Monday.

4 Likes

Picked up another mug yesterday while souvenir shopping with DD

7 Likes

That’s super cute!

1 Like

and I have room for it since DDs are taking some from my cupboard that were too big; I cant’ judge size from ShopDisney

1 Like

The new mug I just brought home :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

And I just had to bring these home! WonderGround has a bunch of Jerrod’s stuff but only had the Dumbo and the Orange Bird stickers.

4 Likes

I just noticed my Oswald mug is starting to have paint fleck off. :frowning_face:

Time for a new one. DH loves the wide mouth with a more narrow bottom. (As I’m typing this sentence I’m already regretting hitting enter) Like MouseMatt’s from post 79.

In fact he has that mug on the bottom, but squatter. I think I need to find a similar Oswald.

1 Like

Ohhhhh what are you going to do with the plates? I was thinking of hanging them

2 Likes

I thought about that too!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello. My name is feep. I collect Disney mugs.

13 Likes

Hello Feep

3 Likes

Oh! I love this one!

2 Likes

I thought maybe you were Conquerer Of Mountains. But if you’d rather be Dude Who Collects Disney Mugs, that’s cool.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, only small MK mountains.

1 Like

I didn’t realize how big this mug was when I ordered it. Maybe the “100 ACRE WOOD” part should’ve tipped me off. :woman_facepalming:t2: Also, it’s for ages 14+. I guess Pooh Bear isn’t for little kids? Or maybe anyone younger than that shouldn’t consume 20 oz of coffee? :thinking:

8 Likes

I’ve had this happen too when ordering from Shop Disney. I gave away those TOO BIG mugs to DDs, who loved the size. I myself find them too slooshy and spilly. I will try to stick to buying them in person to avoid mistakes :wink:

2 Likes