Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Is it even a mug? Looks like a candle or something!

Rolling pin?
I think I’ve seen some without handles.

Looks like a Starbucks Trenta (did you know there is a size bigger than Venti?)

1 Like

Last time I knew, I blacked out from the caffeine. I’m going to try to forget this reminder.

2 Likes

Not the same, but I found a Magic Band similar /shrug from an allears article from 2020.

3 Likes

Haha I did not! But then again, I am MUCH more of a Dunkins girl.

2 Likes

So, you know those puzzles that get stuck in your head?

I cannot figure out what this is.

Here’s my best guess. Someone went and got signatures of all the characters on a clear, plastic sheet. Then wrapped it around a candle.

Notice the bottom right part of the castle, how it’s a little warped. That warp runs to just over the top of the second turret, if you number them 1-7, right to left. I have that same “dent” in a few of my candles that were in direct sunlight or exposed to heat. Also the edging on the top rim looks uneven, much like poured candles.

I thinks it’s obviously decorative only. And a really cool idea. I love the thought of getting the signatures on a clear sheet.

It’s similar to this but not exactly…
Disney Character Autograph Mug

1 Like

Since I am a California girl I am going to ask if it is a Bong? :rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

We have a new mug. @alpha_foxtrot really likes it because it is cute and the way the lip is makes it very easy to drink out of.

10 Likes

And I love it for all manner of reasons, not the least of which is the sentiment in which I believe strongly.

5 Likes

I love that!

I too love that mug and just might have to get one of my own. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: On our local bike path here is a tiny bridge over the creek that DD and I have played Pooh sticks in ever since she was old enough to throw :sparkling_heart:. In fact just last week it poured here and as we walked to the post office my now 18 year old still wants to play Pooh Sticks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh em GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is adorable!

3 Likes

My favorite coffee mug of all time. Bears the name of my dog, my fave childhood Disney movie (and apparently Megan Markle’s favorite now) and it’s the perfect size cup.

7 Likes

Pooh Bear has always been one of her favorites. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Was that in the old Pooh playground where 7dmt is now?

2 Likes

I just CAN’T! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is at Disneyland right across from the entrance to Splash. They still use it too for Pooh Bear, Tigger , Rabbit and Piglet. And sometimes Santa too

2 Likes

Oh yes I’ve never done that meet and greet. We always aim for Plaza Inn breakfast so I get my character fix there.

3 Likes