Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Another oldie from my cupboard.

10 Likes

Lol, I know. I have several coffee mugs. DH always dissuaded me from more. BUT, just recently I donated a bunch, down to 4, so now I have room!

3 Likes

Im about to! I’ve made the space in the cabinet and ready to shop!

3 Likes

I got this mug through the Photo Pass website the first year the Frozen Meet and Greet was still in Disneyland. :heart:

12 Likes

A year ago today our family began our first WDW trip since 2011 and my youngest child’s first.

14 Likes

Oh FIGMENT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I love this Figment mug!

Going with the Poison apple on this Moanday😆

11 Likes

Seems appropriate :joy:

2 Likes

That definitely has Monday vibes all over it. It’s so dark and raw and dreary and pouring down rain here. And everyone in the office is feeling a little salty that Monday came around AGAIN!

3 Likes

Every week! I’d like to register a formal complaint.

4 Likes

You know in How the Grinch Stole Christmas, he tries to think how to stop Christmas from coming? That’s how we all feel about Mondays.

5 Likes

The Workaholics down in Overdue-ville liked Mondays a lot,
But the Grinch who commuted from north of Overdue-ville
Did Not…

8 Likes

Grabbed a few mugs while visiting the world this past week. This is from the Canada outdoor kiosk since their trading post is closed. I know it doesn’t “look” Disney but I immediately wanted it when I saw :eyes: it. My DH wasn’t happy. I like tall mugs

13 Likes

I love tall mugs myself.

2 Likes

Same. More of a challenge with cupboard space, but I want to get the max value out of each Keurig pod and it cuts it a little close in normal mugs.

2 Likes

We just got a new one with a 12oz option and it’s ah-mazing! Thankfully my 3 Disney mugs all fit it!

1 Like

Sometimes I prefer stuff that I know is Disney but nobody else does so I look less crazy. :blush:

5 Likes

I’m feeling Hattie today :blush::heart: The Mad Hatters tea is my favorite. The candle, because it’s Tuesday :crazy_face: Wishing everyone a beautiful day :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

OK I love all of this. That mug is fabulous. I need a HM mug for sure

I want that candle.

1 Like