Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Is that a functional mug? I mean, is it “easy” to drink out of?

2 Likes

This is frequently a stumbling block for me. There are some mugs that I really like, but I can’t see how the heck I’m supposed to drink out of them.

Other factors are whether they are dishwasher and microwave safe. The first being more important to me.

5 Likes

Yes. And my dad, a non-Disney collector, will only accept mugs as gifts if the handles are big and will fit his full hand in it. I can’t “un-see” this and now do the same thing…

3 Likes

It’s finally Friday! So I’m going with the Mad T Party mug! :blush:

10 Likes

My DD19 would absolutely be in love with this one!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

My first entry in this thread.

It says Remember Me round the base at the back. I tried to get a pic but it had the reflection of my messy kitchen :joy:

13 Likes

I love this.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed Coco. I held off on viewing it for quite a while, afraid it would make me super sad. It certainly was a tear jerker but such a wonderful story, too.

7 Likes

The animation took my breathe away. So beautifully done :blush::heart:

1 Like

SO pretty! We are huge, huge Coco fans as can be evidenced by the Coco leggings I bought this trip. I love this. I wish I had more mug space.

2 Likes

I have never drank out of it, i guess its just for looks in her display area.

It’s one of my favourites.

I suspect most of us wish we had more mug space!

4 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes

I was bad. I have a new mug. I has my eyes checked this morning and they are still dilated so I had to get DD14 to verify that the pictures weren’t blurry and to make sure I pulled the correct lever. I don’t know why we have that lever anyway.

11 Likes

This is awesome!

1 Like

I have this tshirt and it has a hole and I refuse to throw it away. It’s so cute.

10 Likes

I have the tshirt,as well, and because it’s white, it’s rather stained. I refuse to throw it away, too. :frowning: I also have the canvas bag, and the older version of the mug.

2 Likes

I have no Disney mugs! All I have is this Blizzard Beach glass. I plan on getting some on my trip in 10 days! Will report back :grin:

13 Likes

I’m shocked!

2 Likes

Even I have Disney mugs. Get with the programme.

4 Likes