Mr. I’ll Make a (Disney) Man Out of You - Live-ish Trip Report

I’m sorry. Hope it isn’t too severe and that it passes quickly.

4 Likes

Noooooooo. 2 years in a row?!?

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Yep. Some people don’t understand how contagious it is.

Yay! Glad to hear it. I had no idea a sore throat could get so … sore. Were you able to find anything that made it better temporarily?

Please, yes. Thank you.

As one of my friends likes to say - “A’int that some shit?” :laughing:

6 Likes

600 mg ibuprofen helped for a couple hours. Tylenol helped a little, but I would have had to cause liver damage to consume enough. 400 mg ibuprofen wasn’t enough.

4 Likes

Tuesday morning I woke up achy in the neck and shoulders. Throat didn’t hurt back then. Ibuprofen worked swiftly, so I’m on it. Throat hurts so badly it’s actually feels tired. Ibuprofen = throat nap. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Fify :confused: I really hope it runs its course quickly and you feel some relief soon. :heart:

6 Likes

A whole flaming pile of it! I hate it’s going to mess up Christmas for you. Hope y’all are feeling better sooner than later. When I don’t feel great I like to drink apple juice. It just hits the spot for some reason.

2 Likes

Ugh. Sorry.

3 Likes

Supportive heart. That’s not good. Hope you have mild cases and get well soon!

4 Likes

Forgot to ask you, do we tip the CMs for WAT? If so, I need to bring some cash!

1 Like

I hope we weren’t supposed to because we did not. :face_with_peeking_eye: :pensive:

3 Likes

What does @OBNurseNH say regarding tipping of WAT CMs?

1 Like

I have done WAT twice and now I am cringing at the thought of stiffing them a tip. :eyes: The way they sort of rush you out at the end, I don’t see tips being a thing. There are two guides, plus helper guides along the way, so I just don’t see it. Also, they donate a portion of the price of the tour to conservation, so again, not feeling gratuity vibes.
Let’s see what else I can think of to make myself feel better about the situation. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Too many to tip!

But if you haven’t tipped in 2 experiences until I asked about tipping, don’t worry about it. You would have noticed others tipping.

2 Likes

I think you’re good! Tipping DCL CMs is customary, and maybe VIP tour guides, but I’ve never heard of tipping other CMs.

3 Likes

They cannot accept tips.

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes