Mr. I’ll Make a (Disney) Man Out of You - Live-ish Trip Report

That’s right!

1 Like

Sake in Japan

13 Likes

Guys!!’ Neil Patrick Harris is in the Japan pavilion.!!!

I think I’m
The only stalker that noticed.

23 Likes

Just call me stalker.

And he’s wearing a WDW Fanny pack. :heart::star_struck:

20 Likes

WOW!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

6 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

5 Likes

He’s with kids, so I didn’t bother him. I walked by and said “Break a leg tonight.” :roll_eyes::laughing:
He said “Hey, thank you.”

23 Likes

Love him! It must be his weekend for Candlelight. That’s his son Gideon with him in the first couple of pics.

11 Likes

Woooooow!

2 Likes

Omg you actually formed words?? :rofl:

12 Likes

Obsessed. Would’ve asked him to go on a ride with me.

8 Likes

On his American TM Fanny! :rofl:

8 Likes

Yes, but “Break a leg”? :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I probably would have said “Good morning!” And @feep would’ve made a Doogie reference. :woman_facepalming: “Break a leg” isn’t so bad

10 Likes

His first time seeing my self proclaimed Sacred Space.

I ordered my go to Black and Currant, while he had some stuff that will burn all your noes hairs.
16 year old Scotch whiskey. :eyes:

14 Likes

Dear EPCOT: Please explain why this guy is looking through a pair of binoculars … at a school. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::laughing:

11 Likes

Bird watching :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Wow you are way cooler then me. Nice interaction!

3 Likes

We rode GotG again using an ILL. Didn’t purchase Genie+ today, so had an “extra” $30 to spend. :laughing:When we rode it yesterday, we thought it was going to be lame. The way they shuffled us from room to room seemed very extra. However, we stand corrected. What a great ride?! After being jostled around on other Disney rides this week, Guardians was a welcomed change. No hurt body parts, headache, or nausea for either of us.

19 Likes

It’s so amazing! Hope you got good jams.

4 Likes