Mousematt’s Very Important Poll

Inspired by this:

My question to you is this:

• Starter
  • Pudding

0 voters

For the benefit of idiot Americans, starter means appetizer, and pudding means dessert.

3 Likes

This poll is impossible for me. My preference is to share an appetizer AND a dessert. I need a 1/2 and 1/2 choice. Yes, I know, that is not a choice.

11 Likes

I partly have in mind the old DDP, where you had to choose one.

1 Like

I like to get an appetizer when I have my meal and then get dessert a couple hours later at a different place, so I voted for Starter.

9 Likes

My real preference is to skip the main and get both. But lacking that option, I’m going with pudding.

11 Likes

Yup this is the correct answer (and a drink!)

5 Likes

With a vacation, and not really wanting dinner leftovers, I’d go with the pudding. Then if you can’t finish it or are full, it makes for a breakfast/snack option the next day.

Plus, an appetizer and meal is too much heavy food for me while activity touring.

4 Likes

If I were really making a choice, I’d need to know all the options for each to see if I felt more like one over the other. But in general, I lean dessert over apps so that’s what I voted.

3 Likes

I want pudding. Unless the dessert is actually pudding.

Why would you call cake pudding?

6 Likes

I’m also in the omit the entree and have starter and pudding! But I voted for pudding because I like sweets :grin:

6 Likes

Pudding.

I like a starter but there have been times when I then find I can’t finish the main course.

Whereas I can nearly always find room for pudding, even if I have to wait a while before finishing it.

6 Likes

Depends on the appetizer and dessert.

4 Likes

I guess I would call cake a pudding if it was served with custard or ice cream, or even cream.

1 Like

I’m with all the others who mentioned starter and pudding with no entree. However, I chose starter because, well, I like starters.

3 Likes

We always got deluxe, so we had to choose both! I chose puds, but it really depends on the options for each.

1 Like

Question: how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?

13 Likes

Around here lady, pudding is meat. It’s kinda like scrapple.

3 Likes

Maybe this?

4 Likes

Very much starter and pudding - with no entree - tho generally need an assist with the pudding. Unless it’s ice cream I’m pretty well done with pudding after a couple of bites.

2 Likes

Ha! My son and I went to the melting pot last night and just had cheese and chocolate. Was a perfect meal.

6 Likes