Mousematt’s Very Important Poll

Aw! The age old question! And something I say often as my kids look at me blankly.

6 Likes

That is absolutely the perfect meal!

2 Likes

Their correct response should be “we don’t need no education”.

2 Likes

They are sadly lacking when it comes to Pink Floyd. They have a firm grasp of Led Zeppelin, however, due to their dad.

6 Likes

I’ve never seen that before in my life, thank goodness. I live like 45-60 minutes from Intercourse. And yes, that is the name of the town for those not familiar.

4 Likes

It completely depends. Until I see the menu, I can’t have a plan of attack.

4 Likes

I was very proud of myself that I remembered that pudding means dessert. I’ve spent 3 weeks in London but it’s been awhile. I want to go back! And see more than London. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I answered pudding but in all honesty that only applies to WDW. At most restaurants in my area, I can make better desserts than what they have on their menu. Even at WDW if there isn’t something interesting or special available for dessert, I skip it knowing there is always a tasty snack available someplace after dinner.

1 Like

I used to prefer starter hands down, so it is funny for me to realize I now prefer desert. ButnI really prefer desert two hours later.

1 Like

This is the way

1 Like

I’m another person who can’t decide on this without seeing the menu! I generally prefer savoury over sweet so usually starter, but if they have creme brulee or flourless chocolate cake then all bets are off.

6 Likes

7 Likes

OMG, yes!

1 Like

well, they’re half ok then :crazy_face:

1 Like