@Mousematt’s Striking The Hot Iron encore — now featuring final thoughts

A bit off topic, but this was really interesting info on FB and it’s toxic algorithms that shove garbage in your face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q6tgdTlQxM

I still use FB and am connected to many old friends only through it, but at the same time I hate it. I’ve cleaned a lot and removed annoying people but it still super broken.

2 Likes

Ive seen a few different reports regarding that issue. It’s a shame. I don’t even use my real full name. If you know me, you can find me. I am very selective of what friend requests I accept too. I have no problem snoozing people or unfriending them :joy: I check it once or twice a day max (mostly for the memes and jokes thread) but also to check in on friends and family, and see if any lost pets are in my area that I can keep a look out for.

2 Likes

I was about to say the same thing!

1 Like

Hi @sanstitre_has_left_the_building I have been away from this lovely site for too long thanks to my life, work and local political aspirations, but I came on today to lurk a little because I, too, will be in WDW next week! I will be in the parks on the 13, 18, 19 and 20, mostly in Epcot but will be in town for the whole week at a conference. Would also love to make a meetup happen! Do you prefer to DM?

10 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

The only solution to this problem is an increase in the merch budget for march trip. Obvs.

2 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know!

6 Likes

I’m running for School Committee!!

11 Likes

Awesome! Is this election happening soon or in November?

2 Likes

April 9! So soon? Too soon… not soon enough??

2 Likes

I have an item in mind. Details to follow.

5 Likes

?

30 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

:scream::scream::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Sweet mercy. :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t drinking anything when I unblurred that pic :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Christmas gift for the nephew eh?

4 Likes

:astonished:

3 Likes

You flatter me that you think that I would be able to use the garment in the way that is intended.

10 Likes

insert “becoming a real boy” pun here

14 Likes