@Mousematt’s Don’t Catch A Disease trip — Now featuring Final Thoughts

Is there a grace period for these time slots, or if you don’t get there by 3 you don’t get in?

Possible, but timing is tight, not much margin for error (or temporary breakdowns, which happened for us with MMRR while in line).

3 Likes

Woah. This is not what I expected. Not what they used to serve in the before times.

$21

8 Likes

I don’t know if you can tell from the picture. The steak is huge.

3 Likes

What even is that? Especially that sauce looking stuff with dirt? sticks? seeds? in it?

1 Like

I would’ve guessed a hollandaise with dried rosemary.
I do think steak is odd for breakfast, but I think the dish looks yummy.

2 Likes

Steak is great any time of day. That looks tasty. Is this at TAF? Can’t go wrong there.

2 Likes

I’m imagining you placing that order in Benedict Cumberbatch’s Dr. Strange voice.

6 Likes

14 Likes

BTW, The forum wants me to harass you directly now.

21 Likes

Correct

5 Likes

I imagine it saying that in a shrill, pious, sticking-its-nose-in kind of a way.

5 Likes

Taking Mickey for swim? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Hyacinth Bucket, if that means anything to any of you.

12 Likes

BOO-KAY

random emoji for complete sentence forum gods :piñata:

9 Likes

I’m good with it minus that sauce :rofl:

1 Like

This makes me more anxious than the geographic offensiveness. But I would find at least 2 other things to do in that area before or after SDD (pop tart? TSMM or ASx2) and then you will have properly completed the Land and can move back to MMRR without offending the park geography gods.

4 Likes

Liner meet incoming …

9 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

I was having the hardest time bumping ressies the last two weeks of my stay. I ended up eating the cancellation fee a few times.

It tasted worse than that Morimoto’s we had :nauseated_face:

Speaking of cheeseburger pods (see what I did there?), that was the only thing I had had from Satuli and couldn’t figure out why you loved it there so much. Then I finally had one of the bowls on my last AK day and I liked it.

5 Likes