@Mousematt’s Don’t Catch A Disease trip — Now featuring Final Thoughts

Modify the reservation to some distant time in the future when it should be easy to find availability. And then cancel the new reservation. It’s called bumping and running.

8 Likes

Destination: The Boardwalk, to do a @Randall1028

6 Likes

I lied.

On the way to the Boardwalk, I checked the Lyft prices. I guess I was in that sweet spot between Epcot park closing and MK park closing. Cheapest price I’ve seen. So I took it and bailed on ice cream. Double saving: budget trip.

Learn from me, people.

14 Likes

I’m very sad. :frowning:

3 Likes

He did not. I had that view the whole time.

13 Likes

Beautiful photo

1 Like

I’ve really been enjoying your trip report. I’ve managed to keep up this time. I read the cruise one very late and still haven’t gotten through the one from your last Orlando trip. Much more fun live.

5 Likes

Today’s plan: Epcot :arrow_right: HS :arrow_right: Epcot

LL for SDD acquired.

20 Likes

Your report has me excited to spend time in Epcot, seems like you are enjoying your time there this trip!

MMRR ILL acquired:

Cabana Bay pin acquired:

17 Likes

Pro tip: Always check Lyft (usually cheaper) and Uber.

For my trip to BW, Lyft wanted $28, Uber was only $20. Budget trip.

13 Likes

My Uber driver is singing. This may have implications for his tip. And star rating.

6 Likes

I finally caught Harmonious on Saturday (not a great spot but I was dealing with some issues!). Even without the ideal location, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

5 Likes

Is he any good?

4 Likes

Correct

I guess. At the end he said, “Don’t forget my five star review. I need it.”

However, the Uber app didn’t seem interested in letting me rate him.

1 Like

I’m so American. My breakfast order, “I’ll have the steak and eggs, please, but scrambled, not fried. And I’ll take a Mickey waffle on a separate plate with plenty of syrup. Thank you.”

14 Likes

Uh oh. I need to check my citizenship status. I’ve never had steak and eggs in my life! (Steak is for dinner…not breakfast!!!)

3 Likes

In the UK? Sure. In the US? It’s as American as apple pie and racism.

12 Likes

So my MMRR is 2.30-3.30pm. But my SDD is 2-3pm.

I want to ride MMRR first. It’s geographically offensive to do it the other way round.

Reckon I’ll get away with it?