MouseGirl42’s week in the World: the Serially Dopey adventures

Have a great run!

I hope your run is going well!

Omg I just passed Jeff Galloway on the course!!!

17 Likes

I have no idea who that is.

ETA ok now I’ve googled him. I thought he was a Disney person!

3 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Way cool! I tried to meet him at the expo last year but he wasn’t at the booth when I went by.

Do you Galloway?

3 Likes

I wish Disney would do something like this on Bicycles. Something like RAGBRAI at Disney

1 Like

Good luck today!!

2 Likes

What a great thread! Hope this morning has gone well for you!! Wishing you the best!!

2 Likes

I Galloway when it’s in my race Plan.

Today, I Galloway-ed.

Update: I wound up walking from about mm20-22. Jeff caught up with me and passed me for a bit there. We played a little bit of leapfrog for a while, and I passed him again as we were leaving HS at about 23.5. He should be well finished by now.

13 Likes

Today was quite comfortable at the start line; forecast last night projected about 62 degrees. I finished about 45 mins ago, and it was already miserably hot for running: it’s currently 77.

I am now resting comfortably in the hot tub, and haven’t yet decided if I’m going to keep my Skipper Canteen reservation.

I realized somewhere between the gospel choir and the finish line that I had been afraid to admit to myself that I wasn’t sure I could. Thanks to everyone who wrote messages of support.

Nevertheless, I can now officially say that I am Dopey 5 times over.

25 Likes

We all knew you could! Congrats!

3 Likes

You’re amazing!!! Congratulations on a job well done!!! Do whatever you like today - or nothing at all. Either way you deserve it!

7 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Yay! Congratulations!

4 Likes

You are amazing! Congrats on another Dopey!

3 Likes

Congratulations on being Dopey!! Oh, I mean completing the Dopey.

3 Likes

Been following along and just got to say you are my hero! Congratulations!!

4 Likes

Awesome! Congrats on your Dopey. I’ve had fun following along. This has made me think that just maybe I could justify another trip if I wanted to run (never the marathon for me though as I’m really not a runner).

3 Likes

Okay…after 3…1,2,3…you are Dopey 5 times over.:wink:

5 Likes