Mother/Daughter Trip of (Mostly) Firsts

Got our boarding group for Remy. Going back to sleep for a little bit longer.

13 Likes

brickface cat

3 Likes

Good morning, Mr. Fuzzy-face :heart:

1 Like

I really do like Chicken Guy. Tip: you can do online ordering through their website if the line is long.

1 Like

I do too. But Guy is like his nemesis :wink:

1 Like

The line was long, I was hot and cranky, and I couldn’t foresee anyplace to sit down with our food where I wasn’t going to continue to be hot and cranky.

Dd was ticked because she settled her brain on chicken and we ended up having strawberries and whipped cream for lunch. :crazy_face: She gave me crap for it the rest of the day.

We probably should have just stayed in the line… but in the end I liked being able to have strawberries for lunch, even though we should have had something with a bit more protein.

6 Likes

I let dd sleep in an extra hour so we arrived at 9:45 instead of early entry at 8:30. We were so tired last night, we didn’t even open any our suitcases… just collapsed on our beds.

After a lovely Skyliner ride (I never thought I would say that), Frozen is first on our list. The predicted wait was 25min. Longer than we wanted, but better to cross it off the list.

Line is consistently moving so not bad at all.

7 Likes

Is the Beauty & the Beast sing along set up similarly to the Frozen one?

Not really.

1 Like

Dd’s favorite movie, but she doesn’t want to be the only non-7yo in the room.

Will decide later. May be a nice rest with a/c as it gets warmer.

Oh, well from that perspective it’s the same

It’s just not live actors at all - it’s all on a screen

1 Like

Norway, Mexico, Thanked the Phoenicians, pin trading (lots of pin trading), bout some tshirts, Nemo/aquarium, Soarin’, and Living with the Land.

No cucumbers were stolen while enjoying this attraction…

11 Likes

Eating around the world has started. We really loved the beef dish from Belgium, and the beef filet from Canada was a close runner up. We liked the cheddar soup from Canada too.

The beef poutine and maple cheesecake from the Refreshment Port were both meh.

10 Likes

Fiqqst

2 Likes

Mwah

I have hit my wall… dd is going strong but I am definitely dragging towards the end of our fourth full park day.

I am trying to drink more fluids… hope that helps keep me going through Harmonious tonight.

4 Likes

Skip it :joy::joy:

Like that’s happening!!! :rofl::rofl:

FYI, people started saving their space for Harmonious as early as 5:30… at least that’s when I noticed.

2 Likes

Chicken teriyaki bao bun in Japan and a strawberry kakigori. Dd ate the bao before I could grab a photo. The kakigori hit the spot.

These were from Italy. Basically toasted ravioli. Tasty but nothing special.

Bird visits, and the stargate and accompanying tacos.

7 Likes

There’s Steve. @Julianne_fki

5 Likes