Morning liners. Tue 8/19

Good morning liners. Just 54 to go.

4 Likes

Good morning @Steve1! You’re getting close! No parks today. Had a great dinner at Trail’s End last night with a CM celeb & his wife! Good times… Happy planning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and liners. Back to work today. When I get home, I have a mountain of clothes to wash. Have a great day.

1 Like

Good morning, good morning! Today’s the day! Cab is coming in a couple hours! Woot woot!!

11 Likes

Good morning! 66 days left for me! @WeHave2GoBack Have a great trip!!

2 Likes

STEVE! Havent “seen” you in a while, good morning. Good morning all my liner friends. Im off to pick up my school bus. I was assigned the dirty spare bus that no one cleaned in forever. So guess what I have to do!? I will be thinking happy disney thoughts as I pick moldy, melted granola bars out seat corners and scrap gum off the floor. Ahh, life as a school bus driver…so glamorous.

3 Likes

Morning, All. ADR Day. Not that the MDE technology seems to care.

1 Like

396 days… Sigh.

3 Likes

Thanks, @jlyn!

Morning @Steve1 and all. 204, and 305. @weHave2GoBack safe travels and enjoy the World.

1 Like

#just1. Had a little break. Plus I really don’t like this forum style. And as I’m no longer in WDW TP, it’s difficult to keep track of the regulars. I’m in UOR chat, it’s quiet and similar to old chat.

2 Likes

I don’t know why it keeps posting LARGE^

2 Likes

399 for me!!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I hope you have a wonderful trip @WeHave2GoBack!

@Steve1 - It’s nice of you to start this thread each day, but it’s OK if you’d rather not. We love you and would miss you, but please don’t feel pressure to take on a daily task unless it brings you joy. Seriously. I’d be happy to do it in your honor and I suspect @JustTimmy would as well.

1 Like

Thanks, @Trampslady_18966 and @SallyEppcot! I’ll be posting some play-by-play reports on lines chat and adding some color commentary on the forums. Trying to figure out how to use both while in the parks!

1 Like

Well, I think the easiest way to do it on the Forums would be to start a thread for yourself in the WDW category. I would title it “WeHave2GoBack’s Aug ?-? Trip Report”. Then you can just post new comments and phone photos as you go along. It might eat up your phone battery though. Another option would be to only post on chat while you’re on vacation and then post a longer trip report with details and pictures on Forum afterwards. I think we are all still feeling our way and trying to figure out what works best. It should all be fun and not a chore or responsibility. Do what you feel like and leave the rest!

1 Like

36!!! So happy to see you again here @Steve1!

1 Like

Woohoo! Today is my 60…FPP all scheduled!

2 Likes

Good morning @steve1. Good morning Linahville! 25 days till I’m back in the world. Taking DH with me this time, which means early nights and me sneaking down the long hallways of BWV at 10pm to go to MK till 1am. The man has the tolerance of a kitten.

1 Like