Morning liners. Tue 8/19

Did you get all the FPP selections you wanted?

Good morning everyone!! 115 days to go.

I was online at midnite on the dot and I did not get a Wishes or Main Street Electrical Parade FPP on our arrival date. Also, I noticed that Anna and Elsa M&G was unavailable for day 1, day 2, and day 6 of our stayā€¦luckily my boys were not in need of that! :slight_smile: I donā€™t think Wishes and MSEP were available any of our dates, so I am wondering if those FPP might have a different window??? Although I think the spots must be more limited than the rest of the attractions, so they could have filled with the prior weekā€™s 10 days window I guess. Everything elseā€¦7DMT, TSM, Soarinā€™, etcā€¦was available at all the times we wanted.

1 Like

69, baby !! Woohoo !! :wink: Getting nervous about our first FPP booking in nine days. Will be soooo relieved when that is done. Then, onto making autograph books, finalizing costumes & figuring out when to tell our DDs. Happy Tuesday everyone !

2 days!! So much to do, so little time. Meeting the dog/house sitter tonight. Oh, and celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary today!! I rushed out of the house to go to a press conference (look for me on Channel 12 discussing foreclosure prevention clinics if you live in Fairfield County, CT) early this morning and completely forgot it was our anniversary. Bad wife! But we will be celebrating - including buttons - at WDW soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for you @Iheartepcot! I hope you have a great trip. Will you check in here occasionally if you get a chance? No worries if youā€™re too busy having fun at WDW. :smile:

1 Like

@Iheartepcot - Oops. I forgot to say happy anniversary!

1 Like

10 days to go!! :smiley:

Happy Anniversary @iheartepcot !

1 Like

Great suggestions!! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll figure something out!

Happy happy anniversary!

1 Like

Thank you, @SallyEppcot, @MDU, @theredhead !

Whether I can check in will depend on how well the wifi in my hotel works! At AoA in May, it was very spotty and frequently out. But I definitely will be doing a full trip report on my blog: musingsontravel.blogspot.com and posting pics on instagram.

2 Likes

Thats pretty much all I did on my last trip (instagram). Not much into Chat anymore and forum is a battery-killer. Have a great trip! Iā€™ll be following along on IG

1 Like

I thought I was already following youā€¦ fail. I just sent a request.

Approved! This will be my first trip using it, so I have to get in the habit of opening it instead of my regular camera on my phone.

You can also take photos with your regular phone camera and then share them through Instagram. It took me forever to figure out how to do this!

1. Take a photo with your phone.
  2. Open Instagram at any time later
  3. Tap the little circle inside a square box in the center at the bottom
  4. Instead of taking a photo with the big circle, tap the square next to it. It should show a photo from your camera roll.
  5. Select the photo you want to share and then just follow the next/choices process.
2 Likes

I use the regular camera on my phone and if I look half way decent in the pic, I upload it to IG. If not, I text it to my DH and tell him Iā€™m having no fun without him (always a lie)

2 Likes

Lol, does your husband follow you on IG?

I am not big on selfies, so I am unlikely to appear in many, if any, of my pics. But there will be lots of cute kids and delicious food and drinks, my two primary interests.

Thanks @SallyEppcot, I really havenā€™t played much with the app.

Happy anniversary!!!

1 Like

He does follow me, but forgot his IG password after he uninstalled the app. I donā€™t do selfies either. Most of mine are taken by random strangers of me with other liners. Sometimes in fountains.

2 Likes