Mom & son trip report Operation: Enduring Hope 2 - electric boogaloo

And so the adventures begin again! I didn’t forget about the last trip report, it was just the last few weeks of school were killer. Now I just need to add the photos and post.

But that’ll have to wait a week because here we are again in the airport!!

37 Likes

Safe travels! I’ll be keeping my eye out for y’all!

1 Like

Have a great trip. I’m so happy you’re able to do this!

1 Like

Mom looks much more chipper for this trip. Have fun.

3 Likes

Have a great trip! Mom does look more energetic for this one. Hope you both have a fantastic time. :grin:

2 Likes

Safe travels! Great pictures!

1 Like

And we’re on the DME! But it’s a bus planned for several stops :sob: so it’ll be like an hour before we’re in the park at least.

24 Likes

You both look very happy though! Have a fantastic time!

1 Like

Your Mom is looking great, check out that smile! Have a wonderful time!

4 Likes

You both look great and ready to enjoy a well-deserved vacation. Congratulations on finishing your classes, and so glad your mom is feeling well and ready to enjoy The World!

2 Likes

Your mom looks very happy and energetic. I hope y’all have a great trip!

3 Likes

Renting points rocks!!!

Got the exact room I requested. I can barely handle this view.

Moms spent. Heat and 12+ hours of awake time got to her, so she’s napping while I blitz MK Solo style!

25 Likes

Amazing view!

1 Like

Have a great time! You guys look so happy!

1 Like

Whatta view! Have an awesome trip!

1 Like

Wow! That view would be one heck of a reason to stay at Bay Lake Towers. Awesome! :grinning:

1 Like

Picked mom up for dinner and we’re eating at the plaza. Not bad, AWESOME milkshakes (that have free refills).

Bottomless milkshakes: good in theory; horrible in practice. Super full, probably drank about a million calories and super full. I regret nothing!! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

So glad to see you back at the world. Have a great trip. Maybe see ya soon.

Congrats on finishing your classes. And mom does look good.

2 Likes

So happy to see you in the world again! Mom looks great and so do you! I need to rent points and get that view!!! Can’t wait to follow along again!

1 Like

Wow! Great view!

1 Like