Modifying Park Reservations

Just wanted to share (apologies if this is already known, but was news to me!). There is now the ability to modify park reservations online. Previously, you had to cancel a park pass and book the new one. However, when you view park passes now, you can modify and just change between parks. I was able to do this for reservations for this weekend. Makes things a little easier!

10 Likes

5 Likes

I did see that on FB earlier in the weekend, but as I was up to my eyeballs in youth hockey I never got the chance to look further into it/test it/share it.

Thanks for posting!!! Awesome with the screenshots!!

1 Like

That is so much more convenient and far less nerve-wracking! I was always afraid that I’d be locked out of all the parks if I let one go before getting the new one.

5 Likes

Excellent, I have been sitting on one park reservation that has to change.

1 Like

This is fabulous!! Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

This is such a relief!

1 Like

Finally they listened and made it better. I’d rather they listened and got rid of it, but I guess I’ll take the little win while it is available…

1 Like

There’s so much benefit to them from a planning and staffing stand point for having reservations that I can’t see them getting rid of them any time soon. But agree this is an improvement!

1 Like

Wahoo! I’ve been asking for this since forever!

4 Likes

I saw this posted last week some time, but I tried to do it today and I still only have cancel.

The thread was about APs - I could probably find it - but I assumed it would work for normal tickets too. I don’t know if they just haven’t got round to sorting out the UK site yet.

1 Like

I cannot modify our reservations (for October 1st). My only option is to cancel.

We are switching from EPCOT to AK so I am not worried about them running out, but it definitely cannot be modified on either the PC or Android App.

I wonder if these options are based on if you have an AP or regular tickets? Our tickets are 6 day park hoppers linked to our reservation.

1 Like

I am pretty sure it is only with the new AP Reservation system.

2 Likes

I think it alao matters when you booked the reservation too. I’ve had several passes in place for 11+ months now and I can’t modify any of mine either. Only cancel.

I saw an article call out that it may only apply to reservations made after Sept 8th. Not sure if that’s the main factor or if it’s ticket type, etc.

1 Like

I think all parks are still open for my dates. I think I’ll go cancel them all, and get them again.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing!

This is a good idea. I wanted to do some rearranging but might as well make sure I have some flexibility all days.

Well I changed mine yesterday, normal UK tickets. So I don’t think it’s the date, I think it’s just APs.

1 Like

That’s what I did - no dice.

1 Like

I too do not have the modify option on my current park reservations. I am here now and wanted to switch a couple of days around but my only option was to cancel.

However, before canceling I went in under the AP option and it let me make a PR for AK before I cancelled what I had. I did not test it but I had 2 PR for the same day showing up in MDE

1 Like