MNSSHP touring plan feedback

I checked at 8 my son has my phone so I can’t post it. Expected was 34 and posted was 40. My tp is for a different night so this was just a comparison.

I too have been checking all night. I think that other graph has been aligned closer to actuals? I think I will stick with my first post. I would move some of those low wait attractions to earlier in the night and save 7DMT for after 10, maybe even 11. That is just my feedback on the plan. Of course I gave up on TPs somewhere around 2013 :grinning:

Like what there aren’t that many low wait attractions planned for later at night. I can’t do space, haunted mansion, mad tea party, or pirates till after seven because of the extra stuff during the halloween party and I only have about an hour and a half of time later in the night. I am busy from 9-10:30ish and I need to get to the castle in enough time before the hocus pocus show at midnight.

Why can’t you do two of those instead of getting into that 7DMT line?

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3241600
How does this one look? Its more crisscrossing then I really wanted

Those times look more realistic to me. Honestly, pick the one you want! I would take that 2nd plan, flip the teacups and people mover, jump into Space before I left that area and then head over to the other side. I did discover that HM CMs have their makeup on early that night too!

That second TP looks very good. Too bad about Space wait, but according to the linked graph^, the only better time would be 15 min wait, so for a few extra minutes to that at 21, not much difference.

You actually reminded me, that Space is having an overlay that night. We’re in park morning as well, so Space practically walk on in morn, which is when I’d planned for it.

I’m wondering what Space’s overlay would be, not been to the party b4. Looking very forward to HM’s overlay, that should be cool. Also going to POC that night.

Great point! I was wondering why the times were increased!

I heard that for space it is different music and that it is completely dark there is not even any stars.

2 Likes

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2022 Details. Says “with kids” but actually article is for all.

There’s a nice description of the party on UT^ @PrincipalTinker. Not sure if you’d seen that yet.

Thanks for that info @thenightgoddess. Then we’re ok with just going in morning instead. I like the stars!

Thanks! I wish there was a video of Space! Does anyone here bring their own candy bags? I have never felt like I needed that, but I carry. Backpack and woukd grab a second bag if I needed it.

2 Likes

Brian from touring plans posted video in his MNSSHP video. It’s just all black with loud music. You literally can’t see a thing.

2 Likes

Oh did I tell you - I am the Queen of Hearts.
I even bought a skin for my magic band so it is now themed to QoH - I really don’t think I could be more excited about the party!

3 Likes

That is going to be awesome! If I see the QoH I’m totally yelling “ajcraw102” at them. Hmmmm, wonder how I would pronounce that.

Yes I am so very excited about the party. I love MNSSHP that I am actually going twice, one night with my family and one night solo. I am going solo 9/3 the night before EMM@Fantasyland because my little ones need to go to bed pretty early to be up for Early Morning Magic. So after they go to bed I am hoping to catch most of the second half of the party and do everything I can’t get done while I’m with my family such as hit every single magic photo spot, get an Oogie Boogie Popcorn bucket, and ride Space Mountain(no time for those items on the family plan). Im hoping I have time for all of that if I arrive about 8:00. I am scared they will be sold out of Oogie Boogie buckets by then but I don’t know.

2 Likes

I am going twice too!! LOL
But my second party is 9/9 :slight_smile:
Magic shots are high on my list also!

1 Like

You will be there at the same time as me for your second party