MNSSHP touring plan feedback

Ooh pressure on vacation!!! :fearful:

2 Likes

No pressure, I was just kidding, have fun! But seriously, don’t screw it up… lol

3 Likes

Um, okay. I’ll try

:open_mouth:

:wink:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if we can upload photos from another disney blog but saw this and found very interesting.

Nope - pressure back on!
I am going the week after you and will be expecting a full report!
Perhaps some charts & graphs!
LOL :rofl:

1 Like

that is interesting.
I think one of the issues with predicting the wait times is that they have no way of knowing how many tickets have been sold for any specific party.
I don’t know if they are using some kind of average, or if they are using the comparable party date from last year - that might make a difference.

That is interesting and more aligned to my personal experience. One of my favorite things to do at a party is repeat Space over and over again late night.

2 Likes

Here’s where I draw the line.

2 Likes

I’m going 9/7, we going to the same party?

1 Like

Yup!
I am going that day
I AM SOOOO EXCITED! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am expecting a lot of very detailed trip reports .:wink:

1 Like

I am sure ajcraw is more than happy to provide!!! :smiley: . Seriously though I am happy to provide a report, especially if anyone out there might find it helpful.

1 Like

Hi5 party buddy!! I will be dressed as Beast and I could be accompanied by anywhere from 1-3 Belles or 2 Belles and 1 Elena or 1 Belle, 1 Elena and 1 TBD!!! :smile: Keep your eyes OPEN!!!

2 Likes

Actually it was from Easy WDW. He said that those times were posted waits from the first Halloween Party of 2018, which officially sold out. At first I thought its the worst case cenario, but now it occure to me that maybe a sold out party in August is not the same in October.

3 Likes

Wait times look real low tonight! Maybe @thenightgoddess is right about the 6:00 closure!

Edited to add- now right after 7:00 the time for 7DMT went way up? 7:07 and MDE posted 45, TP 55.

1 Like

tp had it posted at 34 minutes which is only about 10 minutes off which isn’t much for seven dwarfs.

The posted time was 40?

Disneys time was 40 tp had it posted at 34

I looked at TP and it said expected was 34 when posted was 40 but the TP plan said 21?

Edited to add, actually kinda off?

That time says 8:20.

From reports on the DisBoards, Big Thunder Mountain was down for a while (back up now) as was Space Mountain (status unclear at this moment). So that would explain why Mine Train jumped - people “needed” something to ride.

Edit: And now apparently Haunted Mansion is down.