MNSSHP starts August 9th; tickets on sale May 8

Blog announcement;

Official site link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party

8 Likes

Feels like this info is coming to us so late this year :rofl:

Relieved to finally have it!

4 Likes

Very good. The September dates for the week we’ll be there lines up to what we had figured, so now we can finalize our APRs.

2 Likes

My trip only lines up with Halloween night so like $549 per person :crazy_face:

Is the May 8th general ticket sales ?

Anyone get AP or DVC pre- sale notifications yet?

1 Like

General ticket sales start May 15.

2 Likes

It is! It was April 27 last year. I’ve been tracking the dates as I want to take my DD to one before she leaves me for college. Annoyingly, I still can’t plan one because I don’t have her marching band calendar yet, though I’m hoping I’ll get it on Friday during the Band Boosters meeting.

2 Likes

If you’re not trying to go day 1 or 10/31 you have a little time to sort that out.

Is it different this year that this release has no pricing? I feel like that’s different… And it has me wondering why they won’t tell us :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m shootijg for 10/31. I have a reservation at least. And an AP valid if they do pre-sale. $109-$199 last year. So thinking $119-$229.

Ticket Prices
Event tickets are $119 to $199 per ticket, plus tax (prices vary by event date).

Discounts
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party—valid only for event nights in August and September.

1 Like

Is it new that we only get discounts in August and September this year? And pay full price in October?

1 Like

Last year pricing was released on 04/20. From what I can gather the dates were released the same day as well.

I can really only go Labor Day weekend…that’s unideal.

I don’t think it is new. Last year, the AP discounts were “select nights” only.

2 Likes

Where did you see that???

I read my email through three times and the blog post three times too LOL

1 Like

Pretty sure I got $10/each for 10/27 party last year via DVC

1 Like

Agree. I went to check prices and couldn’t see anything for specific dates. Only the prices range. I feel like in the past they had prices shown before booking dates.

1 Like

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

2 Likes

If you go to the MDE web page and click the tickets/dates option, I saw the price range there.

2 Likes

Ah

Thanks!

1 Like