MNSSHP 2023 - List of sold out dates

I think we usually see chatter when dates start selling out for MNSSHP but I haven’t seen that anywhere. I’ll be in the World in about a week and was considering going to the party on 8/29. I just logged in to look at that date again and it’s sold out!

Here are other dates currently sold out:
All August Dates
All September Dates through September 17th
Halloween

If I remember I’ll update this from time to time.
Others can feel free to do the same, obvi

5 Likes

Wow! I just saw on TwitterX that my birthday was randomly sold out and I think it just caught my eye but geez over half of September is sold out already. I guess they found their price point…

3 Likes

I will be there Sept 8. I’m glad I purchased when I did then as this will be our only MK day.

3 Likes

I’ll be there on 9/8 as well. I’ve never been and I’m nervous. I saw the line to enter at 4 the other day was backed up all over the place. I’m not sure what the sweet point is to enter MK without a huge line

3 Likes

I’m gonna aim to get there at 3pm

1 Like

WDW Prep School has been tracking when different dates have sold out.

1 Like

I’ll be on 9/12 and have been wondering the same thing! I don’t plan on meeting any of the popular characters so don’t need to be the first one in but also want to start enjoying the park. Long lines in the sun don’t seem like fun though…

1 Like

My October party isn’t sold out yet. Is sold out a good or bad thing, in your opinion?

1 Like

The first night was sold out and the crowds don’t look bad at all on the blogs I’ve seen. So i think it doesn’t matter. Unless you want to go and it’s sold out but you don’t have tickets yet :wink:

3 Likes

My tix are for 10/9 - not sold out yet - I suspect as we get closer to each date, it will sell out

1 Like

I have tickets for 9/1 and may not even be able to use them :disappointed_relieved:. Sucks you cant refund so it gives someone the opportunity to go on those sold out days.

1 Like

This happened to me with Christmas party and I was told but the tickets disappeared and I don’t have the numbers anymore that I could apply the cost to another ticket.

2 Likes

Sept. 22nd is now sold out.

2 Likes

Sept. 19th is now SOLD OUT

It must have happened overnight. I am going that date. I checked it last night and it was still available. I was hoping that it being a Tuesday would help keep it from reaching capacity.

2 Likes

I saw that, too! I’m hoping to keep up with a live or semi-live trip report, so I’ll let you know how the party on the 17th goes.

2 Likes

I really feel like they will all be sold out when it’s time.

I also think during the week the threshold for selling out is probably lower than on the weekend. I think you’ll still see lower crowds.

I’m hoping for excellent weather for you!!

3 Likes

After watching the Liner meet thread this week, I do feel that Sold Out doesn’t mean “packed”. I’ve gotten used to the smaller scale of crowds at UOR. When you see everyone on Main Street shoulder-to-shoulder it can be daunting!

3 Likes

Definitely!

2 Likes

All the September dates are sold out. Oct 3 is still available, as are a few dates Oct 20 and beyond.

4 Likes

Anyone know the fastest way to see Jack and Sally? We are AP so we can go in before 4 but people are saying it’s faster to get wristbands if you line up outside of the park.

1 Like