MNSSHP 2023 - List of sold out dates

There is no fast way. You either wait 3-4 hours by getting in queue before the party begins or you wait 4+ hours by getting in queue during the party. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I have also heard it is least of a hassle to get your wristband by coming in through the gates but I’ve never done it any other way so I can’t speak to it personally

2 Likes

My friends met them at the 9/4 party and got in line around 9pm. They said it was posted 75 mins but they were out in 45, so they probably benefited from people watching the first parade

3 Likes

The best advice I have heard for all characters is to go during shows. I’m trying to see the first parade so I can do M&G during the second!

2 Likes

So DD16 wants her friend to come last minute (of course!) and MNSSHP is of course sold out at this point. But I read this on disboards written this August and by a moderator:

Odds Of Getting Walk-Up MNSSHP Tickets? | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Anyone want to take odds on this being a reality? I want to tell DD16 maybe best to not just abandon her friend to the hotel after dinner (we could always get her a day ticket for some overlap) but if there is a pretty good shot we can get her in since the rest of us (4) have tickets I could tell her she can come.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that, personally but I hope it’s real

2 Likes