MMRR has 5 hour wait!

Just checked MDE and MMRR shows 5 hour wait 30 minutes after opening! Wow!

Hope they packed a lunch.

6 Likes

They did open it almost an hour early, but this is still insane.

Wow I am so glad I decided to drop my FP for SDD to get MMRR instead! Will be interesting to see how this impacts wait times for the other rides.

6 Likes

Good question! Decided to check… Posted Times at 9:15am (EST)

SDD = 60 min
AS2 = 35 min
MF:SR = 120 min
ToT = 25 min
RnR = 15 min
RotR = at least 139 BG issued

So… MMRR is definitely pulling ppl away from the other rides this morning. (Which is no surprise on opening day.)

5 Likes

Looks like it is down to a 180 minute wait now.

1 Like

Does anyone know approximately how long it will take for TP to start pulling accurate info for MMRR? A few weeks, months?

Typically they like to get a month’s worth of data before they begin posting “semi-accurate” predictions. They’ll, most likely, have those predictions with the April update.

IME - You’ll have a pretty good idea of how it’s going to go for a while with the May update.

Of course this will all change when RotR gets a stand-by queue and FPP - but that there’s no news about when that’s going to happen. (Could be tomorrow or next year… :roll_eyes:)

2 Likes

When that happens, it should further help alleviate some of the wait times on the other rides.

1 Like

Down to 120 minutes at 10:00am. Looks like everyone is making their way down Sunset…

SDD: 70m
AS2: 45m
MFSR: 95m
ToT: 70m
RnR: 60m

1 Like

So, after only two hours, the line has dropped by 3 hours. Looks like another case of Disney over-inflating wait times to keep from having to manage huge lines. (Smart on their part, really.)

4 Likes

Either that or this ride eats people! Hoping that’s the case, the park could do with something that will churn through a lot of people

5 Likes

Probably a little of both.

The ride style looks like it can get a good amount of people through…but, I also wouldn’t be surprised that, in case of unexpected ride issues, Disney wanted to cover themselves.

Speaking of which, I wonder if there are any estimates as to the ride capacity now that it is in action.

If they wanted to keep more people from joining the queue, posting a 5 hour wait time should probably do it…

1 Like

It’s Posted at 100 minutes, but reported actual wait at less than one hour!

I’m guessing that since it has a similar trackless ride system as Pooh’s Hunny Hunt over in Tokyo that Ops / Maintenance feels pretty good about minimum breakdowns

@ryan1 - easywdw is reporting : 60 second load time, 4 vehicles on 1 train with 2 rows of 4 each, comes out to 1920 hourly capacity

5 Likes

Ah. Very good. This will help a lot.

2 Likes

I wonder if any liners are in HS today and can share the first impressions of the ride itself.

3 Likes

Isn’t ROTR a trackless ride system???

And that sucker breaks like every 5 mins.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s got about 3 other ride systems in it as well though, all with the potential to bring everything to a crashing halt. MMRR seems a lot simpler overall

4 Likes