MMRR has 5 hour wait!

Yes - but it uses four different / independent systems. One of them is totally unique.

MMRR uses only one and is pretty identical to PHH

2 Likes

I’ll be in HS tomorrow for the last day of our trip.

We have a FP for MMRR mid-morning, with the option to also RD it (not decided yet).

I havn’t seem any previews/spoilers for it, but read in some reviews that the ride is quite fun.

2 Likes

Unlike for ROTR, where I don’t want to be spoiled…I didn’t mind seeing some of the previews/spoilers for it. So I watched an on-ride video last night. They didn’t show everything, but enough to give the gist. It really does look more fun/cute than I imagined it would be. And the intermixing of the 2D with a 3D world seems to have been done much more seamlessly than I thought it would. So, now I’m looking forward to giving it a try to actual experience it fully.

I had given up on the idea of being able to ride MMRR for my HS morning but these wait time reports are giving me some hope.

If you poke around in the WDWMagic forums you can probably find that answer. I haven’t been over there much lately, but back before SDD opened it became obvious to me that some people’s life obsession was calculating ride capacities. In the simplest of calculation if you know how many people fit on a train, and how many trains per hour are launched, you can calculate it. Back in the early days of development, the gurus over there were saying it is about the same as the GMR was

1 Like

WDWMagic has the full experience (at least as much as can be captured in the limited frame of a camera) from entering the building, going through the queue, the short film, the ride itself and leaving. I’m impressed

1 Like

Temporarily closed now!

1 Like

Seriously? I just checked and mine shows it’s back up and 130 minute wait. Wonder what happened?

The hamsters got tired and needed a break. You know that’s how it’s powered, right?

4 Likes

You’re thinking of the Ratatouille ride.

1 Like

I think thought they both used the same rodent tech? :joy:

Well, they are similar. Technically, Ratatouille uses days, and MMRR uses mice. Hamsters are safe.

1 Like

Lots of videos of the ride now on youtube. Looks awesome! Pretty hectic, but cool.

Thank you for directing to the like @bswan26

I wouldn’t wait more than 30-40 minutes for it now that I’ve seen it. For me it seems to fall in the same category as other dark rides, where I’d like to do it once per trip just because that’s usually the goal for the trips. But after doing it once, ever, it wouldn’t be one I felt was a must-do.
This may be impacted by the fact that I don’t care for Mickey and friends being animated this way.

The one room that seems “fun” is the one with Daisy.
It seems wholly similar to the Empire of the Penguin ride at SeaWorld.

Ha ha ha!

When was the last time you saw TSM at 10 min and SDD at 35?

4 Likes

Yippee

Man, would love to be doing anything but MMRR right now there.

1 Like

Wow… look where the line ended this morning…

Screen cap taken from Adam The Woo’s TheDailyWoo video.

3 Likes

Posting this for those of you planning trips.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/mickey-and-minnies-runaway-railway/news/05mar2020-mickey-and-minnies-runaway-railway-standby-line-closes-before-park-closing.htm

3 Likes