MK Dessert Party

That’s a big pile of nope from me. Everybody and their grandma is gonna try and be in that spot.

2 Likes

They need a dessert party here at the train station landing/balcony

ETA: we don’t stay for fireworks anymore

3 Likes

I would definitely pay for that!

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

So if you planted a mike beside Roy’s statue and then just before it started, you began a ghostly moan “turrrrrnn me arooouuund!”
That might clear out the crowds
Then you step in like an exorcist telling Roy to behave himself and start “conversing” with Minnie…

7 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:
what?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Grrr. Gif didn’t work, but you can see what I was aiming for, right?

ETA Woot! Got the gif to work :partying_face:

3 Likes

I think it might gather more ppl around to see what was going to happen next. @Shmebulock’s gif got me thinking about …what would ppl do at Disney w/ an odd occurrence… :thinking:

1 Like

Film it and upload it to TikTok probably :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

3 Likes

sounds about right :rofl:

2 Likes

ILL upcharge!!

4 Likes

OK so out of the bazillion options… fireworks are constant. Boat, anywhere outdoors in MK, any dessert party, beach at Poly.
You might miss Tink overhead but you’ll see the loud lights.

Desserts are bound to be “mmmm. ok” and aren’t a deciding factor.

And really Main Street projections are a consolation prize for those who can’t see the castle.

So we’ve got castle projections, seats and what are you willing to pay for them.
Looks like $15 to sit down. At the end of a park day, money well spent I think.

Disney Enchantment Treats and Seats must surely offer the best views of the castle because it’s the most $$$, right?

Treats and seats was sold out at 60+3 this week for a friend of mine just FYI

1 Like

I can’t even check availability.
Won’t even let me see May

ETA But I have got 502 Bad Gateway, Page Not Working, and Cogsworth for my efforts.

INCOGNITO

Once you get the Bad Gateway you’re done with that window.

2 Likes

Oh thanks!
I always forget incognito!!

ETA: but no, I can check availability for the week before my visit but not the week of the 8th to 14th
I note that I also can’t check availability of tours on a 60+10 basis.

1 Like

I stalked and stalked for seats and treats in December and availability was always random. I don’t think it’s one that loads at 60 days.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a hinky one.
Right now it appears to be displaying up to 67 days of availability.
Now does that mean in 3 days, I might be able to check May 10?

I wonder when I check tomorrow if it’ll open up another day (like the Tours seem to be doing, maintaining a steady 60 day window) or is it like park hours that seem to suddenly show a new week every Friday (or something)

1 Like

All the others seem to though. My friend opted for the preparty because there was no availability for T&S on their date but there was plenty for pre and post. I wonder why they might hold that one back since it will bring them the most $

2 Likes