Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2014

Roll Call! Have you bought your tickets yet? What are you most looking forward to during this year’s party?

1 Like

Have never been to MVMCP before, but considering buying tickets for our trip. Hoping to see what others enjoy about this event so we can decide if it’s for us.

2 Likes

@ThreeBuddies, I haven’t bought my tickets yet either. I did enjoy it a couple of years ago. The parade was excellent - saw it on Main Street, USA.

We’ll be at the party for the first time on Nov. 13!!! And the whole trip is a surprise for the kids. They LOVE Christmas and they LOVE Disney, so this mama is super excited!!!

1 Like

Perfect! :smiley:

I have bought my tickets for 12/16. Very excited, first time at wdw during Christmas.

1 Like

Will be there 12/12 - 12/19. Have tickets foe MVMCP on the 18th. First time with DD6, DS3, wife and myself.
same day have BBB @3:00, BOG @ 5:10, and TT desert party @8:30. Should be a great last day!

1 Like

@wk119 - if we go, we’ll probably go on 12/16. :grinning:

@perryisherewithme - Sounds like a very special day! How fun. We took DD to the party when she was 3, and she loved the parade.

You’ll love it!

@threebuddies cool! @MeetMeAtThePoly thanks, I’m sure I will. Just my DW and me going, children all grown.

2 Likes

We got our tickets in the mail last week for November 20th. I’ve never done it before, but we loved MNSSHP. We are really looking forward to this and the Osborne Lights!

2 Likes

I will be at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on November 20th. This is my first party. And, I absolutely love Christmas. I am excited!!!

1 Like

We are on the fence for the 11/20 party. We always are though and then I will swear I’m not spending the money this year then a few days before I’ll cave. I think it will depend on if they announce any new / updated stuff for the party for me.

2 Likes

I really enjoy MVMCP - it really puts me in the mood for Christmas. The decorations, the snowing on MS, the hot chocolate and cookies, the parade and fireworks are some of my favorite things.

2 Likes

@ThreeBuddies I’ll be there 12/16 too!

2 Likes

We are going 11/13 - me and my 2 kids traveling with another family that is 2 A, 3C. It is their first time at WDW. It will be our first party, any tips or tricks? We are planning on arriving at MK to get in at 4 PM and hopefully taking advantage of low wait times. I hear the parade is not to be missed, anything else?

1 Like

12/2 for us! Cannot wait. We did it before but son was only 2 so we didn’t get to see much. This time, we plan on really enjoying it. Looking forward to the parade (we did love that last time), the Buzz show in Tomorrowland and the dance party with Woody. Anything Toy Story rules in my house.

1 Like

I have never been but I have tickets for December 14

3 Likes

We bought our tickets for December 16th. Hopefully other liners will be there​:clap::blush:

2 Likes