Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2014

We’re going on Dec 11th. This is our first MVMCP. Looking forward to everything.

1 Like

We have never been! We will be there this Dec and I am planning in buying tickets for the 19th! Excited!!

1 Like

Hoping to be there 11/7–our first time. Does the first party night sell out way early?

Planning on 12/4. First time for the party. Really excited!

2 Likes

:snowflake:We will be partying on 11/20!:snowflake:

1 Like

We’ll be going 11/7. Haven’t got tickets yet mostly because the pound has been strengthening against the dollar so it gets cheaper the longer I wait.

1 Like

Planning on Dec 14. Have never been before. Looking forward to snow on Main Street. Can’t wait for the atmosphere of magic!

1 Like

@pirategirl007 - you will be in the World on 11/20? That is when I will be there (as you already know)! I would love to meet you if we get a chance. You’ve been such a help with planning our trip. We are doing the party on 11/20. We got our tickets in the mail last week!

1 Like

We are going on November 20th too! It will also be our 1st time, and we loved MNSSHP. :smile:

Editing to add that we already bought our tickets. So excited!!!

3 Likes

We haven’t bought our tickets yet but plan on going 12/16. We’ve been once in 2008 and looking forward to it this year. It’s a surprise for DDs 21/13! FYI-this is my first forum post, and my first time on a forum, ACK!

1 Like

I think we are going to be there on the 7th, as well, @PianoMinnie! Our first time at the Christmas party. We have been tot he Halloween party three times and love it!

Have not got tickets yet but thinking about dec 9

I will be. We will schedule a time to meet up. I’ll be more than ready to ditch my extended family by then I’m sure and that will only be day 1!!

2 Likes

How funny, same here! Mnsshp x3! Wanna share the planter for the parade? :smile: @BigPetesWife too! (EDIT This is the “Liner planter”, now that this forum is public, let’s not name where it is. PM me if you don’t know. Yeah, I’m silly like that.)

2 Likes

On the fence for Nov 30th. Never been. Help me decide!

Yikes! 300$???

1 Like

@kl_clark5 - Be sure and check out the special party itinerary and make a plan. We wanted to see the parade from Main Street, USA, so we sat on the bench near the Crystal Arts Shop before the parade. My mom went for hot chocolate and cookies, nearby, brought them back to us, and we enjoyed the atmosphere of MSUSA before the parade. The Barber Shop Quartet performed up and down MSUSA before the parade.

We also enjoyed the Totally Tomorrowland Christimas show.

After the parade we rode lots of attractions - with little wait :smiley:

2 Likes

@PianoMinnie - You’ve still got some time - that’s my weekend too, and I haven’t bought tickets yet.

Thanks, @MeetMeAtThePoly. Since they’re non-refundable I hate to buy them too far out.

1 Like

@jenniemouse - Yep - definitely something to consider. You’ll want to make the most of it if you decide to go! There are several cookie and hot chocolate stations - so don’t eat dessert before you go :blush: