Mickey’s Very Hot and Muggy Christmas Party Report

I knew there is a separate entrance, but I wasn’t sure if we arrived at, say, 3:45, if we would end up fighting our way through a sea of people…or if the separate entrance is easy enough to get through. (Yes, we are park hopping in.)

Will you be arriving by bus, boat, or monorail? I think if arriving by bus you might have some issues getting through security along with the party crowd. Boat or monorail should be no hassle.

Good to know. Probably bus, but we could come through Epcot and use the monorail. It would be a lot of extra walking, since we would have to walk from Boardwalk, through IG to the front of Epcot to catch the monorail, only to have to transfer. So, we might have to fight our way through the sea of people and use the bus. Technically we could also drive, but after the party, I didn’t want to have to deal with the monorail to TTC to parking lot.

This was my experience with the MNSSHP as well. We had a 5:30 dinner reservation at SC, but around 10, 10:30 we were hungry. All of the cart lines were gigantic (which was also a problem getting water earlier in the evening as I had foolishly lost my water bottle at some point.) We also ended up at Cosmic Ray’s for a snack.

3 Likes

We arrived about 3:30 by resort launch and went straight ahead to join the left most line of party entrances. Everything to the left of the Mickey and Minnie topiary:

was regular ticket entrances. So definitely easier to get to from the monorail or boats. There was barricades to stop the lines coming from the buses from filling the entire area but definitely coming from the buses would be a sea to fight through close to 4.

2 Likes