Menu for Space220 - now up, plus booking info

But I wonder why that low (or high).
Apparently outer space starts at 62 miles.
ISS orbits higher apparently at 250.

3 Likes

But the CRT breakfast was just as hard to get. You know Space220 is probably going to be a hot mess that day. I plan on waiting to get some reviews first myself.

4 Likes

Yeah but, hate to say it, it would be good for my business pages. Sigh.

2 Likes

Can someone remind me what time they open ADRs? I have a feeling it’s a time that doesn’t exist in my personal time zone.

1 Like

But 220’ is the perfect elevation to view earth’s magnificence from the restaurant silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

3am for you :grimacing:

Wait…maybe 4am that’s so much better.

1 Like

Is it 6am Eastern? That’s 3am my time right now (until DST switches, then we’re 2 hours off).

2 Likes

Lately it’s been 5:45 EST online.

1 Like

Hmmm it’s almost the cost of two parents and a child to eat dinner with everyone getting a fancy souvenir cup.

1 Like

:weary:

(Honestly it would be easier for me to stay up till 2:45am than to wake up then.)

2 Likes

So, will the lounge be walk up? Nothing on that prix fixe menu is appealing.

1 Like

I would imagine like Nomad Lounge etc.

Is this you telling yourself?? Is your alter ego asleep by midnight?? :sleeping::sleeping::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If anyone goes to the lounge, can you let us know how that goes? We may be interested in a couple of appetizers there.

1 Like

Well, I did it. I dropped my MK APR for EP.
I decided it was too good of a chance to be one of the first people inside.

I better wear my power walking shoes that day bc I suspect it’s going to be hectic. Hopefully bc it’s a Monday I won’t have to compete with all the locals. It will be blogger central of course.

11 Likes

Between this, Remy and f&w, epcot is gonna have quite the october.

4 Likes

Too soon.

I dropped my CHH lobster roll on the floor during my 2018 (I think) trip. I’d had about three bites from it.

1 Like

If you are an Androif user you can use @JJT’s GPS hack to make your phone think you are in Epcot and get on the list (if it is a digital walk up line)!

1 Like

I believe this walk up line baloney when I see it. Keeping it to walk ups only in the first week means they don’t have to promise anyone that they’ll be open on the 20th at all! Because I don’t think they’re going to be ready. I’ll be surprised if they’re ready on the 27th. I’ll be surprised if it ever actually opens

4 Likes