Memory maker share Sept 2018

I am good to go. Thanks so much for letting me join!

I am firm.

I’m in

I’m in

Great! I will message the 4 of you to get us started.

If you and/or usnwifeaustin start another share, I’d be happy to join in! We’re going 9/23-9/29. I don’t mind running it if you guys still have interest in a second one.

2 Likes

I might be interested. Keep me posted. I may have to postpone my trip.

I am interested in a MM share. My dates are Sept. 3-8th. Anyone else interested?

I am for sure. :slight_smile:

Did you find a group yet? I am looking for someone to lead a group!

I’m definitely happy to lead it! I’ll message everyone who’s expressed interest so far tonight, and we can put together a group. If anyone else is interested in joining to lower the cost, feel free to message me! It looks like we have 4 groups right now (Mrsbert, Dizzied4disney, Dizzied4disney’s friend who’s looking, and myself) so we could definitely add a few more families.

I am 9/13-9/16 if that fits into anyone’s share. Short trip so not a lot of photos.

Hi - I’m looking to join a share. My dates are Aug 29-Sept 4. Thanks.

@Magical_Mike Thanks, I was able to join a share.

I am interested in joining an MM share. My dates are 9/14 to 9/22. Does that work with anyone here?

Sorry… group is full.

I will be going Sept 5-8th. If anyone is interested in s share for those dates please let me know. I have not done this before so it would be great if someone has experience with this. Thank you.

I would love to join. We are going 9/3 to 9/7. But only in parks on the 4,5, and 6.

Sorry… just updated our group filled with 7 families… I just went on FB.

@Magical_Mike Okay, thank you!