MEMORY MAKER SHARE for 5/25 - 5/31? WDW?

I’m ready!

Ready & willing!

I probably won’t be able to share with your group since we are going end of June. Isn’t there a 30 day rule where all pictures have to be taken within 30 days? I’m looking for a late June/early July group to share with, but thanks for the info!

Actually, it wouldn’t be a problem at all…but please do whatever you are comfortable with. They only steadfast rule is that you have to finish downloading/editing all the photos by 45 days after the first download. For example, my trip is 5/25 till 5/31. I will get back on 5/31 and begin to edit my photos. When I have edited all my photos and I am ready to downland them, likely a week later, so lets call it 6/7. Then we all have 45 days from 6/7 to edit and download the photos. Editing does not start the clock and you are able to take pictures for a whole month of you are staying that long…the taking of pics doesn’t start any clocks…at least that is what I’ve read.

Ok. I say we give it another day to make sure we have enough time for everyone to reply and then get everything started.

I will need everyone’s email address if you don’t mind along with your screen name on here. Will you please send that to Chela227@hotmail.com. That way I will be able to get you all the info needed and send you an invoice via pay pal.

Getting excited, :monorail:

1 Like

Hi Chela227. I am going May 31 through June 4th and would LOVE to share MM with

This is directly from the wdw prep school link I posted above to further clarify the timing

You can take pics for up to 30 days after the first time you download a photo to your account and then Memory Maker photos must be downloaded within 45 days of the first day you download pics (translation: if you time it right, you could get up to 75 days of use out of Memory Maker). You’ll most likely just end up using it for 1 trip unless your two trips take place within that 75 day period.

Ok. We’d love to have you but we might be full. I am going to wait another day for replies from the people that have been interested. If they aren’t in then I will be happy to add you to the group! :smile:

You are correct. I have read the 30 day clock thing from the Disney Website but I’ve also read that it wasn’t correct on a bunch of other sites. Probably better to be cautious…not worth chancing Disney Photos. Thanks! I really hope you find a share, :smiley:

@Mom_loves_Mickey, @PianoMinnie

Y’all were here days ago, want to give you first dibs. Are you up for it? Or decided not to? We’d love to have you but understand if something came up.

Yes I still want to join Not on forum that much sorry for the delay

No worries! That’s why I wanted to wait for replies.

@Mom_loves_Mickey, @disneybill23 Will you please send me an email (chela227@hotmail.com) with your screen name so that I can email you all the information about the share and send you an invoice from paypal. I have an email from everyone else.

We will wait until tonight to hear from @PianoMinnie, and if we don’t hear from her or she is out we will add @PattyBee to the group for a total of 6 parties.

That will make it aprox $28.33 per person, paypal fees are a bit more but we could safely round it up to aprox $30 per person and that should include the fees.

Still in! Sorry for the delayed response @Chela227, work got in the way of my planning time! Will send email now!!!

I think I’m a bit confused on the timing too. I thought it was 45 days from first pic taken, they have to be downloaded or they expire. But I haven’t really read up on it… :blush:

@chela227 since you’ll have all of our emails, perhaps you could send a group-email so we can determine all our exact travel dates and establish a date for first download? Then we would all know how long we’ll have to edit and download (which according to that article is 45 days after first download).

So we can edit pix any time, and it won’t affect others’ trips, correct?

Correct. I just FINALLY got the mm terms and conditions page from wdw/photo pass site to load.

It does explain it exactly as the article did.

The editing and looking at the photos does NOT start the clock. You have to specifically choose to hit the download button. When that is done then the 45 day clock starts.

Also, I have have said before, keep general times of picture attractions that you ride. Those are notorious for not getting captured. But if you know the date and general time you rode it, it is easy to find by calling a photo pass cm.

VERY IMPORTANT - do NOT edit photos from your photo pass/mde account. You MUST do it on our created account. They will be available for you to look at on your account but the edits will not carry over.

@PianoMinnie, I didn’t receive your email yet. When are your travel dates?

1 Like

PattyBee - if it turns out this share is full, please come join our share. It is the other thread on here for a May share. You would be the fifth person (tentatively).

That all sounds good!!

I sent email several hours ago. Trying again now, also sending PM. :smile:

ETA: Sent both. Is there anything else you need? Thanks!

Ok, we almost have all we need. @Mom_loves_Mickey, I am just awaiting your email address. Please send it to Chela227@hotmail.com along with your screen name so I know it’s you. As soon as I get that, I can send everyone the paypal invoices. Whoo hoo! Not too long now :clap:

https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms

In case anyone is interested. :point_up_2:

Im interested in a share from May 30-June 4 if there is a place available.