Memory Maker Share (Dec. 2021 Jan Feb 2022)

No more than 8

Could you send the instructions to me that you send to everyone else? I just won’t do them. I’m leading the Feb one and I don’t want to mess anything up. I guess I should join the facebook group? I’d like to follow along to get best practices.

Hi, our trip is 10/21-29 and I’d be interested in joining as well if that’s possible. I’m not on Facebook though. Thanks!

Just sent you a message here

I have a solo trip planned October 8 & 9. That may be too early for your shares, but if not would like to participate!

Yeah that’s too early for us sorry

1 Like

Is group still open? Our trip is 10-29-11/1

We still have room. Can you join the Facebook group Facebook Groups

If not let me know and I’ll just message you here on tp

I would also like to join if there is still room. I have a solo trip from Oct 24-30. Facebook is currently down (experiencing a worldwide outage). I can join the group if there is room once it is back up.

Interested as well. Family of 4… FB is down right now.

Surprisingly I’ve been super productive since it’s been down lol. But yes there is still room

1 Like

Is there any room for 11/28-12/4?

What are your dates?

There is

My trip is 11/3-11/10, can I get in on this too?

I’d also like to join if possible. We are Nov 6-13. I’ve requested to join the FB group (different user name)! :slight_smile:

I think I’ve accepted everyone who joined on Facebook. Check the announcements for what info is needed.and let me know if you have any questions

I requested to join on Facebook.

I accepted

I requested to join the fb group