Memory Maker Share (Dec. 2021 Jan Feb 2022)

We are interested in sharing also. We will be there Dec. 10-19th. I just sent a request for the Facebook group.

I will be on a solo trip from Oct 23-30th. If there is still room I would be interested. Otherwise maybe we need an additional share group?

Just approved you

Yep thereā€™s room there. I approved your group request. If you havenā€™t already check the announcements and send me the info via private message her or on Facebook?

Do you still have room? We are there Nov 28- Dec 4. I requested to join the Facebook group.

We do. I just approved you. Check out the announcements and let me know if you have any questions

1 Like

Those dates donā€™t work for me. But, Iā€™d willing to lead one for around my dates. Could you hold my hand and explain in short words? It looks like lots of people are interested in yours, which means major savings.

So, once you pay the $169, it is good for three months? I am assuming based on your three month time frame in the title. I know you have a certain amount of time to download the photos, but you can add photos for free within the three month window?

We are going early Feb 2022.

So I actually have trips planned each of those 3 months so technically itā€™s 3 separate shares. I have my groups separated by their trip dates.

You can download photos up to 30 days after the first picture is downloaded.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested! Dates are Dec 12-18

I also requested to join the fb group. PayPal works for me as well!

Just approved you, check the announcements for the next steps

1 Like

Weā€™ll be there October 24th-28th. Looking to get in a group if thereā€™s room

We still have room. Can you join the Facebook group Memory Maker Share 2022 | Facebook

If not let me know and Iā€™ll just message you here on tp

My wife just requested to join the Facebook group

Just accepted, have her check the announcements for the information needed.

Iā€™m interested. Dates are Dec 15-23. Will that work?

Yep we have one more December spot left

Fantastic. I joined the FB group. Let me know next steps.

Check the announcements and send that info to me in pm on facebook

How many do you put on each share?