Memory Maker Share - August 2019

great! send @disneyobsessed495 a Direct message with your dates and the MDE emails of everyone in your group.

There is still room for one more family in our August Memory Maker share.

I am interested in a share. Our dates are August 7th to 15th. Family of 5 (4 adults, 1 baby).

@kmduke12 Great! send @disneyobsessed495 a Direct message with your dates and the MDE emails of everyone in your group.

1 Like

Do you still have any room? We’ll be there August 9-12th.

@dkrupa I am not sure. We have to check with @disneyobsessed495. How many people are in your party?

I am the original poster but never responded because I formed a group through a Disney MM Facebook group. We have room for one more family in our share and have formed a private group on Facebook to disseminate info. If anyone is interested, I’m leading the share and our dates are July 30-Aug 29th. Let me know if you’re interested and I can private msg you. You must have FB to join our private group.

Thanks!

@dkrupa we have room for one more family. See my previous post.

I’m a tad confused about which one to join and who to message. Please send an update. I appreciate it

To @kmduke12 and @dkrupa
There are two groups and each has room for one more person. One group is being lead by @disneyobsessed495 and the other is being led by @karinnc1. Send a private message to one of the leaders to join a group.

Hi - Looks like these shares filled up but I’m adding on in case anyone else is looking. Would love to start a share for August.

I’m still looking for a group to join. My dates are 8/17-8/26. Thanks!

I’m looking for a share as well. We will be there August 25-30.

Do you have any more slots left for the MM share?

Do you have any room left on your MM share?

Hello @EternallyHis, last I heard there was 1 slot left. Please send a PM message to @disneyobsessed495 with your details to find out for sure. She is leading the group.

I’m looking for a share. My dates are August 9-12

Hello @dkrupa,

@disneyobsessed495 sent you a private message asking for your email. I believe there is one spot left and the 1st person to send disenyobsessed495 their contact details will get the spot.

Sorry no, we are full.

OK, thanks!