Memory Maker Share - August 2019

Has your group filled? We are traveling Aug 20-26

@kewolt, we still have space for 2 more families. DM me your email address if you want to join.

@jenduman, I will also be there August 10-17. If you want to join the group I am leading, DM me your email address.

I would like to join your memory maker share group if you have room.

@disneyobsessed495
Are you going to lead a group?

Hi all, if you’re in the group I created, check the email address you gave me. You should all have emails confirming your participation in the group and talking about the structure. If you’re in, please reply as soon as possible.I will post again here if the original folks decide not to participate and space opens up. Otherwise, thanks for all your interest, folks, but the group I’m leading is full.

Sorry for the delay! I will lead a group. So far, @shermonica and I are in a group. If you would like to join this group please reply to this message!

My dates are 8/6-8/11. I would prefer to keep the dates within the 1st-18th range. An ideal group has 5 families so we have room for 3 more!

What are your dates? My dates are 8/6-8/11. There are 3 spots available in my group.

@jenduman did you end up joining the other group? If not, we still have 3 spots available in my group.

My dates are 18-27 of August. There are 4 in our group.

Okay that works! Can you DM me all of their emails? Then i can start formulating the plan.

Our dates are Aug 19 to Aug 21.

@c1701h Please send your details to disneyobsessed495. She will be leading the share.

@t9383 @karinnc1 @MeyerFamily @soniabel @shwilkes @Jeanine567 @Mcfudge @jenduman @jennifermarkarian1 @kewoldt @c1701h

I know some of you have joined the share led by zstrassburger. I you have not already joined a share, disneyobsessed495 is leading one. Please send her your contact details.

@disneyobsessed495 please post here when the group is full. Thank you for leading a 2nd group!

Thanks. Messaged her!

Hi, definitely interested in a share for August. I am at jennifermarkarian1@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Jenn

Jennifer, I emailed you–you were included in our share. Please DM me or respond to my email.

Looks like we have room for 2 more familes in the 2nd August group.

I have already purchased mine but I thought it was neat that our trips are almost the same. My family is the 3rd through 11th.

Hi! I just created an account and am interested in sharing the memory maker package. There are 4 in my family and will be there 8/16-8/21.