Memorial Day Liner Meets

WTF? I need to wear socks?

1 Like

I think I am going with 4PM at Tune In Lounge on Sunday, May 24th ā€“ should be fun!

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ Yes you do.

1 Like

We dont know how long we will lastā€¦prob 3ishā€¦nap for 3ish and goā€¦lol. Plan b, we sleep in and hit AK sun afternoon.

1 Like

So, I need to add a 1:30-2:30 break in my touring plan then, right? (during 24 hour day)

ETA- I donā€™t use touring plans, I just play someone who does on the internet.

4 Likes

Could someone (re)post the meet info in one message for the newbie who is very lost lost.
TIA!

Yes, for sure @Kitkatt! I will move final meet info to the top ā€“ work has gotten in the way this week!

Yes! For @MOJoeā€™s meet. Also, he wants Team Minnie as his chorus line and is bringing costumes! (well, hats).

1 Like

I am going to summarize then post to Chat if this is correct attention @sceruolo and @MOJoe :

1:30pm Friday MK at Dolwhip stand
1am fri/sat Flagpole MK
1pm Saturday Epcot LaCava
1pm Sunday Dawa AKL
4pm Sunday TuneIn Lounge at DHS

2 Likes

Isnt flagpole at midnight?

1/2 the team has FPP for A&E targeting a general time of midnight for that.

But - midnight sure is easier to remember. I was just trying to summarize what I saw above

I like midnight conga!

Thanks, @MagicMN!

When I said 1 at EPCOT, etc. I meant ā€œaā€, not the time. I think it needs to be later after 24-Hour Day! Also, I am changing the Dawa meet to TuneIn on Sunday in order to embrace SWW. If someone else wants to organize for people at AK one day, they can certainly add to the list. As of now, itā€™s:

1:30 PM Friday at Dolewhip Stand, followed by 2:00 PM group song down by the Jungle Cruise
12:30 AM (split the difference?) at flagpole MK
4:00 PM Saturday at LaCava EPCOT
4:00 PM Sunday at TuneIn Lounge DHS

Iā€™ll put this in the OP, too, once confirmed.

2 Likes

This really needs to be posted to chat. (asap when itā€™s final). And then tag a bunch of us here when it is posted so we can keep bumping it

1 Like

I thought it was Liners flagpole at midnight and thereā€™s a team activity of sorts around 1am.

Iā€™m kinda out of the loop I guess as this was how last I had it set up in my TP.

@sceruolo, @MagicMN

1 Like

I think flagpole midnight is easiest for all at the parks and at home - A&E FPP be damned. Thus I vote:

1:30 PM Friday at Dolewhip Stand, followed by 2:00 PM group song down by the Jungle Cruise
12:00 midnight at flagpole MK, town square, camera for conga line
4:00 PM Saturday at LaCava EPCOT
4:00 PM Sunday at TuneIn Lounge DHS

@DarthDopey are you leaving for WDW on Thursday?

I have two trips.

trip #1 is with DH. arriveon Thursday leave Saturday
trip #2 is BBW/Memorial Day Linerpalooza: arrive Wednesday, leave Tuesday

WHY are you bothering to fly home? Laundry?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I said lol

LOL. Most of it is work-related, but also we just didnā€™t have time to really think it all through.

Also, when DH and I made the plans, we really werenā€™t thinking that far ahead. We just thought: get room, make flight arrangements. Had we thought about it better, we probably wouldā€™ve save about $150 (between not having to pay for my airfare and the cost of the extra room nights)

1 Like