Memorial Day Liner Meets

Oh we would but we leave bright and early that morning. He will actually have to work that night. We had to beg and plead just to get Friday and Saturday lol. What day are coming down?

2 Likes

Friday bright and squirrely

2 Likes

Yup and Heather and I are going to break the pitcher record.

2 Likes

I’m glad you spelled that right…

1 Like

You should just ask for the table next to the kitchen that has a built in tap.

1 Like

Yea I already tried that but they assured us that we will have plenty of beer.

2 Likes

I’m in! I think I announced that in daily thread, but now I want to follow this one too.

3 Likes

I’ll be there with sparklies on!!!

4 Likes

Mommy/daughter trip is booked but counting on 24hr day with conga line (dd11’s must-do request)! If no 24 hrs though then we’ll be changing dates to stay longer after school is out. 2nd mommy/daughter is 6/4-6/9 and mommy/DH anniversary trip is 5/10-5/14… I’ll definitely be getting my disney fix covered in May/June!

1 Like

Nice! And who doesn’t love a conga line?

Thanks for posting.

Join the club :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m also attending and would like to keep track of any Liner meets. 5/21-5/24.

3 Likes

@Outer1 so exactly when are you arriving? Please tell me you aren’t driving again.

We get in at noon-ish on the 19th. And no we aren’t driving lol. Well we are driving 4 hours to Dallas because the flights were half the price but not the 18 hours we did last time. We’re coming in early because Ray will have to work that Sunday so we leave crack of dawn Sunday morning and we figured if we’re flying down we might as well get a few extra days in before the festivities.

2 Likes

I am SO EXCITED! 24 hours weekend is truly the time when you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a Liner. It’s really fun

6 Likes

Yea we’re really excited. It’s going to be a lot of fun. Just wish they’d announce that it IS going to be 24 hour day soon. Not that it really matters either way.

1 Like

I’m really excited to see Liners running amok again. It was so much fun last year!! And even if it’s not 24 hour day, it’s gonna be awesome.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thinking about it. 24 hour day might seal it, but my wife is kind of insisting I need to do SWW once so I may still go either way.

4 Likes

oops, sorry about that

4 Likes