And also a rock in the shape of Jafar :joy:

7 Likes

Sigh.

2 Likes

Sorry! I couldn’t help myself!

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Let’s not forget Captain of the Galactic StarCruiser!!!

5 Likes

Crossposting from the Coronavirus thread, since they’re sort of on-topic there…in case anyone hasn’t kept up with the Explaining the Pandemic to my Past Self series…

3 Likes

10 Likes

Galileo cracked me up. DS16 was sitting next to me on Mother’s Day as I clothes shopped for our upcoming Disney trip in 17 days. I Google boho summer wear or some such and he asked me what Boho was so I said Bohemian and began explaining to him some Eastern European history when he burst out in Bohemian Rhapsody. Hee hee

5 Likes

advisory

14 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: that top one. OMG

9 Likes

image image image image image

13 Likes

The traffic light one? There are a few in my city about which I feel this 100%

4 Likes

I want to know what work place as the sign up for those items prohibited in the rest room :worried: Nuclear weapons???

3 Likes

I’ve unfortunately been in plenty of restrooms where someone left a nuclear weapon…

10 Likes

Weapons plant?

3 Likes

This sounds like a male bathroom humor euphemism :thinking: I’m sure the joke was made on many military installations my DH was assigned to

1 Like

… and it’s interesting that they combine drugs w/ nuclear weapons b/c you can’t get a security clearance to be near nuclear weapons if you use drugs :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

1 Like

I read it as don’t take an incredibly smelly :poop:

4 Likes

yes… that’s the one :crazy_face::mask:

2 Likes

11 Likes