Memes and Jokes (Part 3)

This one pains me! When you have 5 kids, you often don’t know what you might wake up to. Some have been mildly humorous, such as when we found our son’s bedroom completely covered in unboxed Cheerios! Other times less so, when my oldest two boys decided to “make breakfast” in the top bunk bed using a plethora of ingredients, including a dozen eggs, bottles of ketchup, mustard, and soy sauce, etc. But then there were others…such as the time my daughter (probably about 15 months oldish) decided to “paint” every last inch of her her crib and walls that she could reach with her poopy diaper.

We have often joked that it is a good thing God made babies so cute…otherwise they’d be dead for sure…by their parents’ own hands! :grimacing:

13 Likes

That’s easy! Scoop them back up and put them in the box! It’s not like they fell on a curb outside or something, right @Jeff_AZ ?

Bye bye mattress. Just buy a whole new one. Throw everything out. Start over.

burn the house.

14 Likes

I shouldn’t probably admit this on the internet but my mom said my grandfather (her father) had four children, none of whom he ever changed a diaper for because you know it was the 50s/60s and men didn’t do such things or something. She said I did something very similar to your daughter when I was a baby when he was babysitting me(not that I remember of course but I’ve been told). She called it karma!

9 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

:joy: so true. My mom often woke up to my sis and I in the middle of mischief. Back ITD, women put mayo and olive oil in their hair as an at home moisturizer. Just a little to coat. Well we had mayo, mustard, ketchup, ranch and flour ALLLL over us, the kitchen table and floor. She took plenty of pictures. Although I think we were caught before we were “caught”. How else do you get a pictures of 2 totally surprised girls. Another time we wanted to be red like Elmo and used 2 tubes of her favorite lipstick to achieve our redness… on our beds that were also up against the walls. I now know just how hard red lipstick is to get out of anything. DD was in comp cheer for many, many years. I made her take it off immediately once we got home.

5 Likes

Kids too?

7 Likes

My wife has always been like this. We walk in to “tragedy”. Pause. Grab camera. Take photographic evidence. Then panic! :wink: My wife’s take was that we’d laugh at this one day.

6 Likes

16 Likes

You must read the Pigeon books, right? This comic makes me think of those :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I have read “Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus” to my kids. I never connected the similarity in the animation style cause the humor style is totally different. :joy:

7 Likes

:rofl: you just need to read more of the Pigeon books - because I could honestly see the Pigeon (well actually, probably Elephant or Piggie) doing this exact same thing. Maybe Mo Willems runs that instagram :rofl:

7 Likes

Poorly Drawn Lines is done by Reza Farazmand. This comic is relatively tame. Some of them can get pretty wild. :rofl:

Here’s another example:

11 Likes

We’ve read this whole series 687,392 times.

8 Likes

Was just about to type this. Poorly Drawn Lines is one of my DH’s favorite things. He sends them to me often. :grin:

He also enjoys Effin Birds. It would fit in well here :grin:

6 Likes

12 Likes

And well, at least we as Americans have evolved more than the French in some respect. @Wahoohokie

15 Likes

19 Likes

:no_mouth:

6 Likes

That willl do it!! :laughing:

6 Likes

This is me. :rofl:

5 Likes