Memes and Jokes (Part 3)

Feel better soon!!
(@Jeff_AZ is that better?)

9 Likes

I hope it improves!

8 Likes

Yes! Last night as I was getting her to bed, DD6 told me she was going to have nightmares. I told her that I was going to send her rainbows and unicorns into her mind so she wouldn’t. I showed her a YouTube video of a few different Care Bear Stare moments.

I think it worked. I told her, “the reason you were scared is because you haven’t seen a Care Bear Stare before! Now you won’t be scared.” Her smile was delightful. :blush: :rainbow:

18 Likes

This was one of the first animated movies I remember seeing as a kid. This and Rainbow Brite. I’m sure there were plenty but those are the first 2 that stuck in my brain.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Early in our relationship, and occasionally since, DH has talked in his sleep and had bad dreams. After the first time or two this happened (20+ years ago) I told him that whenever he starts to have a bad dream, I will come in his dream and make it all better/make the bad thing go away etc. It worked. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ever since I have only needed to “remind “ him a few times to help keep the bad dreams away.

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1647696452517

12 Likes

Luke and I used to make plans to meet up somewhere in our dreams. It was fun, and sweet, to hear where he wanted us to spend time together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it seemed to help with his nighttime worries.

9 Likes

I liked Rainbow Bright! And her little cloud guy called Murky Dismal. I always thought that was as pretty cool villain name :black_heart:

I liked Strawberry Shortcake too. It got a decent reboot just in time for my kids and they liked it too :strawberry::+1:t2::laughing:

7 Likes

It was Murky and Lurky if I recall, lol. She had sprites. They gave out stars (like fairy dust I presume).

We had the SS dolls and board game!

5 Likes

They were the best!! I loved RainbowBrite! I also was the very lucky recipient of a hand-me-down Starberry Shortcake house and all her friends. I loved that thing so much!

5 Likes

I had Rainbow Bright shampoo and Murky Dismal talcum powder :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

OMG you are the best father!

6 Likes

20 Likes

23 Likes

and his Bag of Gloom.

4 Likes

This is amazing. It is tempting, if even just for a day!

6 Likes

But Lurky! I thought he was always like that Evil side kick that wasn’t evil, he just got wrapped up with the wrong crowd and didn’t know any better!

10 Likes

You know, Target sells little Care Bears if you are looking for an Easter basket item :slight_smile:

9 Likes

24 Likes