Memes and Jokes (Part 3)

Beg to differ

The actual full

A N I M A L . . . K I N G D OM

sign is fine. It’s the an - - al kingdom sign that everyone’s trying to photograph that’s ruined.

Or maybe you’ll chuckle quietly to yourself as you walk intentionally into AK instead of getting that post just right

7 Likes

True :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s why we have the Animal Butts thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Much better

Which makes me wonder why we like animal butts and we can’t lie

5 Likes

What now?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh my! I’ll check this out. And I’m sure Ill have contributions :joy:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Posted this on my FB feed too because it cracked me up.
Not sure what’s going on in Northern Ireland, but one of my cousins there replied with:

10 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hope you included “DISNEY” in your searches to avoid any potential misundertstandings

4 Likes

Actually, I did! :blush:

3 Likes

When The LA Times did a hit piece on the LSU ladies basketball team, and some of the terms the newspaper used to describe them. Holy :exploding_head:. I looked one of them up, and my browser exploded. (For sake of the sanity of everyone else, I’m not mentioning the search term)

3 Likes

I don’t think the words in the terms are bad, only if you look up the phrase.

3 Likes

Oh, so that’s what happened! I saw some clips of the player defending the other player, but I had no idea what was going on. And I’m not going to go looking either.

5 Likes

The LA Times edited the story after out came out, saying it “didn’t meet their editorial standards”. Like there are usually 3-4 people who read an article before it gets published, and none of them read it, and went “yeah, this is going a bit too far”?

4 Likes

But no Huts

5 Likes

There were bleep out interviews from locals on the news the next day. That writer thought he was being witty and clever. But let tell you, Ms. Kim made sure to show him the door.

5 Likes

This made me LOL

11 Likes

Yall inspired a post😍

11 Likes