Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

Don’t ever invite a toy into your house, you silly boy

7 Likes

I will never be the reason there is a shortage :rofl:

I’m also slightly damaged by them bc of a coworker I had who ate it all the time. You could smell it everywhere within like 12 foot radius. He’s also the asshole who cooked salmon patties for breakfast in the breakroom. I still hate that guy 10 years later.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to carve out some time to check this out fully! I’m sure the AI has screwed up some translation but you would think it would at least have a red flag system :rofl:

3 Likes

This made me LOL. (Sound on - but warning: bleeped curse word.)
(You shouldn’t need to login to FB to watch it even if the link box below looks like it.)

5 Likes

12 Likes

I’ve seen this before but it makes me crack up every time. :rofl:

6 Likes

Dying laughing at this.

10 Likes

Is… is that… his ACTUAL hair (if you can call it that)?

5 Likes

Just wait till they tell you about the second hand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yep :joy::joy:

3 Likes

He’s obviously single.

4 Likes

I believe he is yes. How could you tell? :rofl:

4 Likes

No one, regardless of sex, gender, orientation, etc, would let their partner look like that in public, much less on tv.

9 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t know, have you seen Boris?

4 Likes

Yeah… but he’s got status in the world so at least that’s marginally appealing and he isn’t that old. That guy is too old for that in addition to whatever “that” is.

3 Likes

:sweat: NOT the meaning of flying squirrel

4 Likes

I think the juice box would be hard to pull off.

If you use the coffee mug and blow on it like you are cooling a hot beverage, that is totally acceptable for video calls.

6 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes