Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

gifbinsquirrelcatapult

15 Likes

:astonished:

4 Likes

Okay. Americaā€™s Funniest Home Videos caliber stuff thereā€¦where I laugh out loud hysterically (along with the rest of those watching) at highly inappropriate material like guys getting pegged in the crotch unexpectedly. I should be appalledā€¦but I just canā€™t stop laughing!

6 Likes

Oh yes, it makes a lot of sense now!

3 Likes

And the hairs

3 Likes

Look at all those gin glasses!

3 Likes

Is this your contraption??? :smiley:

4 Likes

No, I just admired it. :slight_smile:

The squirrels and I are on better terms now that theyā€™ve stopped sneaking in - plus I found a bird feeder they for some reason canā€™t or wonā€™t climb on. (Not sure why, it has a copper top and I hung it using 2 S-hooks in a V shape so it wouldnā€™t fall off the branch so easily. Maybe the combo of those things is confusing them?)

6 Likes

Please share your contraption as squirrels are my fathers nemesis.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I didnā€™t think beef jerky could get more disgusting, but there you go.

5 Likes

Nothing fancy at all with this setup - in the past Iā€™ve tried all sorts of gizmos, including those big plastic domes that tilt when the squirrels try to climb down. But the squirrels easily held onto them and still got to the feeder. (Spraying canola oil on the dome would help for a day or two and make for some funny squirrel falls, but not worth the effort or expense.)

Bought this feeder at Samā€™s Club - have had similar ones before, only real difference is the copper top.
(I think I only paid $24 for it in the Fall - is $32 now!)

I hung it using two basic s-hooks we normally use for hanging flower pots. There have been many times wind and squirrels would knock the feeders down, so I thought using the two together would really anchor it in place if I had the hooks facing in opposite directions. So far it has.

7 Likes

Pretty bird :heart:

7 Likes

I will share your wisdom with him. Thanks!

4 Likes

Really? I love it! Great protein snack for long runs and hikes!

2 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: and we havenā€™t even talked about the smellā€¦

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

Funny. Iā€™m the same way. One of my sons loves jerky and similar snacks. I find them mildly repulsingā€¦and the smellā€¦yikes! :woozy_face:

3 Likes

DD19 and DxH make their own jerky. Sometimes beef and sometimes elk if they get elk meat from a friend of DxH. They love it. Iā€™m not as big of a fan, but it doesnā€™t disgust me.

3 Likes

15 Likes