Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

I’m dying about the dog and the grocery bag rain coat!

7 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

I only liked that for the cat and the toddler ones. The Disney ones just makes me :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I literally just came here to post this :rofl:

11 Likes

This made my dh laugh so hard, he was gasping for air.
FB_IMG_1649723161884

13 Likes

The son of good friends is becoming a dentist. DH said he hopes he has a practice here so he can go. Not me. I think it would be weird to have someone you know socially to poke around your mouth. Even weirder would be a “kid” you know.

7 Likes

Along that same vein, one of my elementary school best friends worked at my mom’s gynecologist office. She of course didn’t know until she came in the room for the exam. Yeah she quit going there :rofl:

6 Likes

My uncle is an OBGYN and I got the flu really bad when I was about 20 on New Years and was very dehydrated. My dad took me to see my uncle and the nurse was telling me to get undressed and yada yada and I was like um Hell no. I stayed properly dressed and he gave me an IV in the arm all nice and proper like along with a shot of anti nauseas medication and sent me on my way like a good uncle! Lol

10 Likes

Omg that would have been hella awkward!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No wonder we still feel young at heart: I can easily find “classic rock” stations - heck, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and GOTG play them - songs from my teen years. But those are now 50 years ago!! What blows my mind is trying to imagine my teen self finding any radio station of my teen years which played 50-year-old songs - they’d be from the 1920s - yuck!

8 Likes

17 Likes

Yeah you’re telling me. The nurse was deadpan serious too like he might want to do an exam. I was promptly responded over my dead body. I did not care how sick I was. Lol

6 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

That was essentially “our new shit-show of an app caused so many problems we can’t handle all the crap flying at us, so ‘Peace, out’.”

11 Likes

4 Likes

Seems about right.

4 Likes