Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

Ceiling fans aren’t as dangerous as they look. I’ve hit my head on them before. I mean you wouldn’t want it going at full speed and definitely wouldn’t want any clothing to get caught in it, but it’s not like it would chop your head off or anything.

4 Likes

When I was a kid we had ceiling fans in our bedroom. We used to climb up on our bunk beds and set up our “guys” (stuffies) on the top of the blades and then turn it on and see which guy could hang on the longest.

We also sometimes did that with socks, only putting the socks over the blades

My dad hated that

13 Likes

19 Likes

We used the ceiling fans as toys too when I was a kid! Nothing more thrilling than seeing which one could hang the longest.

3 Likes

I did this too! wouldn’t have remembered without your description of this activity

aaand this :joy:

7 Likes

In the news today, fashion choices for people who expect they might (as my Dad used to say) go ass over teakettle.

14 Likes

She looks like a broom.

7 Likes

This is from the Iris Myandowski collection?

4 Likes

She’ll sweep you off your feet!

10 Likes

I am pretty sure the model put it on backwards.

6 Likes

Is it odd that I’m more hung up on where the bustline is than anything else?

9 Likes

It’s those damn swollen ovaries again.

8 Likes

It could just be that she’s had a few kids and breastfed them all. For that she should be applauded.

10 Likes

15 Likes

There are others that are just as perplexing….

For example

11 Likes

What in the actual F***

9 Likes

You don’t want to wear one to your next ball?

8 Likes

I read this as “next to your ball” and I thought that was kinda personal. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

I truly don’t understand “fashion “ how do people make a living designing things that no one is ever going to wear? I understand some where the intended customer is a super rich person and not the average pion like me, but this… I don’t even think a Kardashion (sp?) would wear it. :scream::scream::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Too funny because I read it the same way (how scary is that). :joy:

9 Likes