Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

I can’t understand how anyone doesn’t do it that way!

6 Likes

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion :rofl:

6 Likes

Definitely 13524. You start at the top and go right, like any blue-blooded American would.

4 Likes

Centered from which perspective? 6 lines of symmetry that it needs to be centered on. Each starting point is biased towards a different line and equally important. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m just saying if we were at the animation academy they would have us start at the 1 in the center of the page. Everything is in relation to the center and the center is 1.

5 Likes

Flag Hurricane Guy

8 Likes

You can if you wear the right outfit.

4 Likes

I am completely used to and perfectly comfortable being the only person with the correct opinion. Happens all the time.

3 Likes

I know!!
IMO you’re a psycho if you start at 1

10 Likes

Why are we making this political?

6 Likes

4 1 3 5 2 4

I’m glad I kept reading because I thought I was weird! Oh wait…

8 Likes

I don’t think you’re (necessarily) a psychopath if you don’t start at 4, which is obviously the correct way, but I do think your parents and the educational system failed you miserably.

9 Likes

I can never tell if I’m weird because I am 50/50 left/right dominant depending on the task and my 1969-1970 school teachers made me learn to write with my right hand when I tended the other way. (Then they gave me Ds in penmanship.)

I found out awhile back working with my kids that I apparently write the number 8 backwards?
Also, I put my belt on in a different direction than expected by belt buckle manufacturers.

6 Likes

I do start at 4. But I read up thread that if you don’t start at 1 you’re a psycho

5 Likes

Shane draws the Star weird and he’s a lefty for writing.

7 Likes

How about lefties on the star? 3-1-4-2-5-3?

4 Likes

I know, I was just agreeing with you, mostly.

4 Likes

I start with an S from the top and keep going.

6 Likes

I do this as well, but this got the little jingle that was used to teach the kids the basics of writing that went, “Start your letters from the top, from the top!” (Sung to the same tune as “Head and shoulders, knees and toes.”)

4 Likes

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by

4 Likes