Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/kristenbott/status/1554258845978984450?s=21&t=TUgm_jC94tmDqDF7TlWNTQ

I really want to use this one next time I’m out of office. :joy:

19 Likes

I worked with this one guy that would put in his ooo message who to contact in his absence and that all emails received during his absence would be deleted upon his return so you better read the message and respond accordingly. He also always included some really questionable song lyrics too. He was a character to say the least.

10 Likes

Sounds a bit aggressive, rather than passive. I think I’d go with: “I AM ON VACATION SO YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN DELETED.” I think that makes it a bit more passive aggressive. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

12 Likes

This is the content I am here for

Stupid forum deleted the pic. It’s the Four Horsemen Wiener Cutoff and Swallow Cox and such

8 Likes

19 Likes

Oh do you work for the same company as me? :thinking::rofl:

10 Likes

I thought this one might resonate here:

21 Likes

#regerts

5 Likes

9 Likes

:blue_heart:

6 Likes

21 Likes

That’s hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

11 Likes

20 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

So this…item…keeps popping up as an Amazon ad on my Facebook feed. “I don’t even want to know what that is…” [scrolling very quickly past it]

After this happening several times, I finally stopped to look at it. It is apparently a plush dog toy in the shape of a tequila bottle. At first glance, that is absolutely NOT what it looks like. :no_mouth:

17 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

:flushed::joy:

5 Likes